Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
7:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He can't reply........

I've had all of his smart ass mouth that I can take for one day.
U know I respected Ben until that damn comment. No sense in calling people ignorant. People like myself read along and try and learn and hit the like button. That comment pissed me off and down here where Im from in the South he would get both damn eyes beat shut with that smart mouth

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In my youth I was very angry and very quick to fight,I'm not either anymore.

Getting in trouble and getting older stopped all of that but I still can't handle a *a-hole and will revert to my old ways in the company of one,being a *a-hole is a sign of ignorance and insecurity.

Keith Gandy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not proud of this.....but I've spent quite a lot of time locked up.

Ben wouldn't live thru the night in the places I've had to sleep.
Randy I worked 5 yrs at Winn Correctional Facility in Winnfield , La. Rode horse and took 350 to 400 inmates to the field and work detail daily and was also on the cell extraction team. I know the enviroment and feel for u brother

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
8:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep.
U know I respected Ben until that damn comment. No sense in calling people ignorant. People like myself read along and try and learn and hit the like button. That comment pissed me off and down here where Im from in the South he would get both damn eyes beat shut with that smart mouth
Ut oh. The Keith has finally been unleashed lol

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy I worked 5 yrs at Winn Correctional Facility in Winnfield , La. Rode horse and took 350 to 400 inmates to the field and work detail daily and was also on the cell extraction team. I know the enviroment and feel for u brother

I was young and stupid......and I broke the law. Being locked up was the best thing that ever happened to me. I left that experience a different person.

Keith Gandy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was young and stupid......and I broke the law. Being locked up was the best thing that ever happened to me. I left that experience a different person.
You were lucky Randy as u already know not everyone rehabilites but rather institutionalizes. U r right about 1 night in there as alota folks would learn alot about respect rather quickly

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Smooth as glass. In the Echo......the opposing pistons cancel out vibration.

The Echo Twins are very smooth. They could probably be made even smoother if a guy wanted to put the work into it.

The single cylinder saws can be made to feel smoother with changes to the weight of the reciprocating mass. I fell timber with older fallers who did not like the feel of the MS-440, as it has a "higher" frequency vibration at stock max RPM than bigger saws, but they could run an MS-460 just fine all day. I've also noticed that increasing the compression on larger Stihls can affect how the vibration feels.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Plan on starting a thread once the piston shows up.

Not gonna be much of a combustion chamber..

Thought is to cut a squish band, then cut the piston, maybe even a toridal shape??

What could go wrong :)

Homelite was ahead of its' time in some ways.