more jms

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thank you.

I don't make 400 dollars in 2 days work.

So i basically worked for 2 days and some change and sweat my balls off while i had poison ivy all over me gettin stung by ground bees and listened to that chipper all fukkin day to have a dildo like jason strapon take what i made in that time...im not cool with that and never will be.
In a nutshell, bravo! :headbang:

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
think a square would only give you one or two point reference instead of completely around the sides could be at a different elevation to the front and back

You are correct Dallas.

The square would give no value in relation to the bore, it would just show the FW side relative to the Clutch side.

It's got to go on a Lather to get all 3.

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just to start off I was going to mic. the base to see how close it is at all four corners. Then use my depth mic. to check the base to squish base depth and see where that gets me. The only issue there is that I don't know how consistent the base thickness is from the factory. Therefore if the base is *frenched and the squish is referenced off of the base then it's pretty much just a waste of time.

Anyone have any idea how consistent the base thickness is on an oem jug?

I wouldn't count on base thickness at all.
If you measure squish the usual way with solder on the piston, it with give you an idea of how even the band is to the bore.
Then use the depth mic from band to base using the measurements of whatever variation is in the band to compensate/adjust your numbers.
Then, whatever you find, send it out to get done right either way...

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im only gonna vent about one more thing here.

I got kinda pissed when members gave me the old " i got boned out of "X" amount of dollars you gotta just move on "....fukk that.

You guys must make alot more money than i do on a day to day basis..im not cool with some dickhead taking my money and i don't think keepin my mouth shut and lettin other people take it up the ass for the sake of peace on the forum is good for business..an extra 3-400 bucks matters to me...it might not matter to you and that's all well and good but it's *B-S.... to think someone else shouldn't care because you don't.

Im done..for now.

Who The Fork said keep your mouth shut?!!

Come On Back, You Steeler Fan You.

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
jeff whos to say the squish band is square to cylinder either im not trying to be a *a-hole or say i know everything because i dont but i saw in one thread the squish band was off as well

I totally agree Dallas.

I'm just trying trying to figure out if the base thickness on the oem jugs are consistent.
If they are then theoretically I could mic. the base and if it was even all the way around I could use a depth mic. to check the squish band.

Just trying to get this thing figured out myself if possible, without a lathe or having to send it out and waste someone else's time because of *s-wordty workmanship in the first place. Maybe I'm over thinking this whole thing?

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are correct Dallas.

The square would give no value in relation to the bore, it would just show the FW side relative to the Clutch side.

It's got to go on a Lather to get all 3.

Not saying the lathe isn't the way to go but..
A 't' square used front to back, side to side and corner to corner will tell all you need to know (precision/accuracy aside of course).

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I totally agree Dallas.

I'm just trying trying to figure out if the base thickness on the oem jugs are consistent.
If they are then theoretically I could mic. the base and if it was even all the way around I could use a depth mic. to check the squish band.

Just trying to get this thing figured out myself if possible, without a lathe or having to send it out and waste someone else's time because of *s-wordty workmanship in the first place. Maybe I'm over thinking this whole thing?

The Bases are not consistent.

Hang that one up.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Already done buddy.

I don't want anything from anyone.

When i had my problem with him last summer noone wanter to hear that "J" was a "J"ackoff..its frustrating knowing if people woulda listened to what i had to say this could have all been avoided.
Your dead right Ryan. Although even at the time you got your 660 done, behind closed doors a few members would have warned you against sending it to him. Hinsight is great though and at least you stood by your convictions exposing the fugger in and evironment which this fraud had near 40,000 post likes off 10,000 posts. Fanboys were around, reputable builders lists included his name many times. Don't think no one took notice to your words, it started a chain reaction that put the spotlight on his behaviour leading to where he sits today. When alls said & done he did not exactly 'get away with it', your voice was a big part of that.

breese

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys, just a little word of caution

I understand the frustration but the outright talk of personal violence could have repercussions.

If something were to happen to this or any other individual that has been discussed, it could bring the law here for information / proof of who might have or did do it.

It is also not the greatest thing to see all this on such a great site of great people and could affect how others reading or joining this site would react.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
7:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still think your guys should check out if your guys can raise a lawsuit case (combined) against Jason.

Beathing is probleby a sweet thought for many, but a huge money loss or bankrupt is something Jason has to pay for in many years.