High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

more jms

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I still think your guys should check out if your guys can raise a lawsuit case (combined) against Jason.

Beathing is probleby a sweet thought for many, but a huge money loss or bankrupt is something Jason has to pay for in many years.

You are absolutely right.

A broken nose heals , a blow to the pocket lasts lot longer.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder about the State AG and if they might not be interested in his activities. Not his saw porting crookedness but the fact that he is running a business and making a living while collecting disability.

I don't know what it is like down there but up here disability is paid by an insurance company and what he is doing would likely be considered insurance fraud...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wonder about the State AG and if they might not be interested in his activities. Not his saw porting crookedness but the fact that he is running a business and making a living while collecting disability.

I don't know what it is like down there but up here disability is paid by an insurance company and what he is doing would likely be considered insurance fraud...

You might be on to something.

Insurance fraud is no joke.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Where I live there is very strict rules about disability money and what we are allowed to do or not, if we break those rules, Norway as state will automatically take out a fraud case.

After I got hearth attack I'm almost there myself, its super limited of what the state of Norway accept me to do, even I own a little 73 acres farm I can only have a very little side income on my farm in the future.

I will be surprised if there isnt alot of limitation of what Jason is allowed to work with or not, since he has disability income, and proof for his extra income, well, your guys paid him through money transfer.....

Imprzed205

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
If he's disabled then I hate to say it but he may have got hooked on pills. One of my friends fell victim that way and it was a vicious cycle to get out of. When the money runs out heroin is the next option most of the time. Hope this isn't the case but it happens more than is realized.

breese

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Disability and collecting for it comes in a lot of different ways.
I have a kid brother that collects disability because he is legally blind in one eye, and the other is not 20/20.
Disability does allow you to collect X amount of pay outside of what the government is paying you. Granted, the monies from the government is not a lot and the amount they allow you to work for is not much better....