High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

more jms

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Disability and collecting for it comes in a lot of different ways.
I have a kid brother that collects disability because he is legally blind in one eye, and the other is not 20/20.
Disability does allow you to collect X amount of pay outside of what the government is paying you. Granted, the monies from the government is not a lot and the amount they allow you to work for is not much better....
Not if you are on full disability.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bet there's more of them, let's see...

-déjà vu
-rendez-vous
-je ne sais quoi
-bon apétit
-voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir

I hope I'll never read the last one on a chainsaw forum.
Merde!

(Let's see if that gets blocked haha)

thomas1

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol ya, but fear can also be an awful thing to live with...

What's to be afraid of?

Guys who say they'd kick his ass if only he would drive to their house? Say that happens, he sues them and gets more money. He'd love for someone to drive 6hrs to punch him in the face and then brag about it on the internet, that's a guaranteed paycheck.

Or the guys that say they won't contact the authorities because it's pointless/too much of a pain in the ass? He already knows they're not going to do anything about it other than talk about him on the internet. If he was worried about what people said about him he wouldn't be in this situation.

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys have more proof that he robbed you than you have proof of him scamming the government. Call a lawyer, call the state police, call the business bureau. Channel some of the effort that's been put into this parade and get this thieving C-sucker dealt with.
I like the .gov idea better. They don't need any proof to make someone's life miserable - just point them in the right direction and let them do what they do best.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I like the .gov idea better. They don't need any proof to make someone's life miserable - just point them in the right direction and let them do what they do best.
What are they going to do? None of the money he made was earned legally so there is no way they'll be able to investigate unless he tells them the truth. Is he in fact getting disability? I dont think he is. Especially when the social security office will automatically assume every applicant is a liar unless confined to a wheel chair. If he is in fact on disability then all a person needs to do is forward a couple of his videos to the social security fraud investigator. Those guys don't mess around.