Trader history (0)

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
8:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't be pissed . Cause I am at myself !!!
I do not like putting my friends out for cash .... But damn i missed a gem .
Thanks for the offer Marc .

skippy

Husqvarnas Sawyer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No you didn't, you passed on the opportunity I presented to you. I offered it to you shipped, no money up front, no interest and no time limit on how long it took you to pay. I don't think anyone could do anymore to hook you up with your grail saw than I did unless they were to outright gift it to you. I tried very hard to get it in your possession for a good length of time. Please don't try and put forth that you missed out, I did all but give you the damn thing and you balked at the opportunity.

I am not sure why Chris, but for some reason, you posting this has pissed me off. Maybe I am having a bad morning or its my time of the month.
My apologies Marc

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Chris, we're good boss, I am in a mood this morning and I surely mistook the meaning of your post. I would have loved for you to have had that saw, that is why I offered what I did. I am sorry I got on you about it. Sometimes I go into fighting cock mode and just end up being a cock.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time to change the direction of this thread. Marc have you seen this?

Have you run yours much?

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Time to change the direction of this thread. Marc have you seen this?

Have you run yours much?

I appreciate it Gary, but Chris and I are good. It is no more serious than two kids fighting over a cat turd in the sandbox. At least not until one of us tries to eat it(HINT: Ima gonna get Skippy to eat this one, I ate the last four)

Looks pretty good to me brother, might of sent my chit to the wrong guy! I have not had occasion to fuel it up yet, may wait till next winter so I can appreciate that heat. I do have one gripe about the Type II saws.........no good spot to put the Super Magnum sticker.........well, there is, but some other mofo already put a big oval sticker in that spot like he was proud of it or something.

Definitely gonna be looking your way when the next round of programs come out on saws up your way, please keep me updated. You convince Stihl Canada to bring in 241CMVWs yet?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate it Gary, but Chris and I are good. It is no more serious than two kids fighting over a cat turd in the sandbox. At least not until one of us tries to eat it(HINT: Ima gonna get Skippy to eat this one, I ate the last four)

Looks pretty good to me brother, might of sent my chit to the wrong guy! I have not had occasion to fuel it up yet, may wait till next winter so I can appreciate that heat. I do have one gripe about the Type II saws.........no good spot to put the Super Magnum sticker.........well, there is, but some other mofo already put a big oval sticker in that spot like he was proud of it or something.

Definitely gonna be looking your way when the next round of programs come out on saws up your way, please keep me updated. You convince Stihl Canada to bring in 241CMVWs yet?

Haven't had any luck with 241's yet. Trying to find out about 462's and it appears the cone of silence has been dropped on that one...

p.s. At least you got your saw back...

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haven't had any luck with 241's yet. Trying to find out about 462's and it appears the cone of silence has been dropped on that one...

p.s. At least you got your saw back...

I think you would like this 288XP, how about I send it to you and you send me a 462 Arctic someday?

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear they are iconic but not really anything I am in to.. ( I know it's blasphemy... ). Hopefully Rick is you Huckleberry on that one.
It was worth a shot, figured you wouldn't go for a silly idea like that

Rick is notoriously and historically tough to deal with, so I am ignoring his PM...............:smilie-devil:

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Alright, I've taken a warm bath, had some wine, a handful of muscle relaxers and am about to bend over this barrel............

PM returned
Flex a ril or Soma if you're getting some action over the barrel I hope they were Soma!

PS. I am sorry I haven't gotten back in touch with you, the aforementioned liquidation of my ass ets hadn't gone as well as one would have hoped,no value in old hoes these days! but thanks for the opportunity....

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Flex a ril or Soma if you're getting some action over the barrel I hope they were Soma!

PS. I am sorry I haven't gotten back in touch with you, the aforementioned liquidation of my ass ets hadn't gone as well as one would have hoped,no value in old hoes these days! but thanks for the opportunity....
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!:b1:

riverrat2

Semper Fidelis
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rick, is that your Rigid Pan in your avatar window? If so that's a good looking bike!
Yes it is, and Yes it is,,, LOLOL Thanks,,, that picture is the 3rd version of me owning it for 41 yrs,,,, it originally had 22" overstock Harley Springer front end on it when I first got it,,, It is a 1949 FL that has been slightly modified by yours truly

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yes it is, and Yes it is,,, LOLOL Thanks,,, that picture is the 3rd version of me owning it for 41 yrs,,,, it originally had 22" overstock Harley Springer front end on it when I first got it,,, It is a 1949 FL that has been slightly modified by yours truly
41yrs. That's a while. I like it , I need to get another Rigid bike I miss em, never had a pan, about as far back as I've been is a Generator Shovel. Currently on a twin cam don't feel right to me, unless it's on the interstate then I appreciate the fuel injection and 6speed, shoot I thought it was great when I got my first 5speed so I'm easy . Anyway stay safe and have fun,. Matt....

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
288XP is SOLD, I suspect Gisele won't be a virgin much longer.......
i couldnt believe that nib 288xp didnt sell yet! but thats okay im taking care of that this ones gonna be mine:campeon:

Brother Rocco, sorry you got narrowly beat to the punch on this one. I am checking with the fella over in Malaysia to see if he can put hands on one more and what the current price is. If I can get it for you for the same price, I will and we will make it happen as we discussed in PM and I'll have it sent directly to that shade tree saw hack. I'll let you know what I find out.