Trader history (0)

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Four saws shipping out tomorrow. Would like to get down to just having ten saws, need to sell a few more. Yeah, sounds like a real problem, I know.

Honestly, I'm getting a little offended one of you slackjaws hasn't bought this 288 yet...........

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like that 288!!!!! and the 372xpw!!!!! WOW GLWS

Thanks Rocco. You're too late on the XPW, that one is already on the road to it's new cushioned shelf.

Gisele on the other hand, is still available and she would love to have you all up in her business and fill her with your fluids. I could meet you in Richmond........that saves a little money on shipping...........and you are a Virginia boy too, might be inclined to treat you a little better..........just sayin'..........

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey chub, still got the 288XP hotness and the 346XP with a banana stuffed up its ass.

Got other stuff too, what are you looking for and what part of VA are you in? You don't have to get too specific.

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just one, low hour 362CM with Randy currently peel deep in it as we speak. Should be back here soon. Saw had about four hours on it when I bought it a couple months back off another member.