Trader history (0)

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
10-4 brother. Let me get to the house, hung up in traffic getting off this damn base. Traffic unreal when 20K people get off at the same time, and everybody wanna get home.
Copy that.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not the best at all the history like some guys are. My understanding is they are same same. Just wanted to put it out there up front that this saw is marked Brazil and not Sweden, aside from that, I am unaware of any differences. This particular saw is a world traveler as I got it from a guy in Malaysia, so it has hit all four hemispheres.
Country of origin I don't think is an issue other than maybe with the purists/collector, as far as the original seller, I have been tempted on multiple occasions to buy this very model! But given the fact that stranger things have happened, I was always concerned that I would be the one who actually sent my money to the proverbial Nigerian scammer. Glad to see thats not always the case . Hopefully someone will buy this before it sits here long enough to have me considering asset liquidation......

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I want dibs on the 262 if the current deal falls through.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best saws I've seen to date...right there with Andy's saws. Crazy I ain't never got the jingle to accommodate when these things come around. Just dickhead luck I guess. These are the finest saws I've seen put up in a long time!

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Marc that is quite the collection you are letting go. Time for some more creamsicles?

Shouldn't need saying but Marc is a stand up guy and I am honoured to have done business with him in the past.
Well, I did hear there may be a new Stihl coming out sometime in the next decade...........
Thanks for the kind words Gary, you aren't a half bad fella yourself, despite your geographic misfortune.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't want you selling any ass to buy this saw.........
Not cheap anyway, I used to say that I would be an older lonely rich woman's pool boy, but now I'm the one who's getting old, so not much value in that aforementioned market. As clean as that 288 is I am not above hitting the corner...
I did have to look back at my previous post to confirm that I wasn't liquidating ass.... you got me :)

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not cheap anyway, I used to say that I would be an older lonely rich woman's pool boy, but now I'm the one who's getting old, so not much value in that aforementioned market. As clean as that 288 is I am not above hitting the corner...
I did have to look back at my previous post to confirm that I wasn't liquidating ass.... you got me :)
I might have a little wiggle room for an old hooker like you and because I messed with you a little. PM me with how close you can get to what I'm askin' and maybe it will be enough, I'll work with you if I can.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I might have a little wiggle room for an old hooker like you and because I messed with you a little. PM me with how close you can get to what I'm askin' and maybe it will be enough, I'll work with you if I can.
Thank you for enrolling me in the AARP worn out prostitute's assistance program. You continue to push that saw vigorously to potential buyers, I will try to determine if it would be possible for me to make an offer that is appropriate. I have spent more money than I should have in the last couple of weeks! I also never expected to see new 288, so let me shake my piggybanks and realistically do some cyphering before I start talking.... Thanks,. Matt..

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Marc is great to deal with and has some beautiful saws.
Some of ya'll are ruining my thug rep with all this sweet talk.........

Thanks Andy. What did you ever decide to do with that 7900?

ny15

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of ya'll are ruining my thug rep with all this sweet talk.........

Thanks Andy. What did you ever decide to do with that 7900?
I had Carl port it for me. I want to keep it but but if my 390xp doesn't sell that may go next.

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had Carl port it for me. I want to keep it but but if my 390xp doesn't sell that may go next.
Sweet, I am glad you got it done and I hope you choose to keep it, it was a really nice saw.

I would say if you sell it, let me know, but one, I am trying to get rid of some saws and two, Randy and I are in a committed relationship.