Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too many fuggin' saws.

Paypal F&F(preferred) or Goods and Services if you want to spend an extra 3%. Postal M.O., personal check if you care to wait, cash if picked up, whatever, I'm flexible. My no interest payment plan goes something like this, I don't charge any interest, you plan to pay, how often and for how long is pretty much up to you. If I already know you or the right people tell me you aren't a *s-wordbag, I'll even send you the saw after you make the first payment. I can't make it much easier on you than that. Folks buying a saw outright get preference over folks wanting to buy on time.

All prices are PHO shipped in the CONUS.

NOS 288XP - Never Fueled, Brazilian - SOLD
288XP.JPG

MMWS 372XPW(75cc)- New, only made test cuts in TN when ported, still has hang tag on it. SOLD
MMWS 372XPW (2).JPG

MMWS NE346XP - New, only made test cuts in TN when ported, cat muff is history. - SOLD
DSC_0734.JPG

NOS NE346XPG - Never Fueled - NLA
346XPG (2).JPG

MMWS 262XP - 'nuff said - SOLD
MMWS 262XP.JPG

The itch to sell some of these may subside, so don't dilly dally if you want any of them. PM or reply here.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeez...crazy nice saws!! Happens every time when I can't even pay attention, much less a damn saw purchase. Nice saws!! Damn...

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jeez...crazy nice saws!! Happens every time when I can't even pay attention, much less a damn saw purchase. Nice saws!! Damn...

Never heard back from you on that Logrite trade I proposed? Didn't list that Stihl in case you were still in play for it, if not, that will be up for grabs too. Let me know.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Obviously if it is a misprint he will correct it. Maybe some of us were just enjoying the great set of saws Gravitas has for sale......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
7:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Too many fuggin' saws.

Paypal F&F(preferred) or Goods and Services if you want to spend an extra 3%. Postal M.O., personal check if you care to wait, cash if picked up, whatever, I'm flexible. My no interest payment plan goes something like this, I don't charge any interest, you plan to pay, how often and for how long is pretty much up to you. If I already know you or the right people tell me you aren't a *s-wordbag, I'll even send you the saw after you make the first payment. I can't make it much easier on you than that. Folks buying a saw outright get preference over folks wanting to buy on time.

All prices are PHO shipped in the CONUS.

NOS 288XP - Never Fueled, Brazilian - $1050
View attachment 68444

MMWS 372XPW(75cc)- New, only made test cuts in TN when ported, still has hang tag on it. $1150
View attachment 68445

MMWS NE346XP - New, only made test cuts in TN when ported, cat muff is history. - $650
View attachment 68450

NOS NE346XPG - Never Fueled - $725
View attachment 68446

MMWS 262XP - 'nuff said - $450
View attachment 68447

The itch to sell some of these may subside, so don't dilly dally if you want any of them. PM or reply here.
Beautiful saws,not really the standard adjective I would use to describe something as manly as a 288 ! But in this case I believe it's perfect!!! Are the Brazilian 288's identical to the last ones marketed in the US? Thank you for posting GLWS's

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never heard back from you on that Logrite trade I proposed? Didn't list that Stihl in case you were still in play for it, if not, that will be up for grabs too. Let me know.
Yeh I wanna do the deal brother. I'll PM you in the next few days. Let me see how bills are gonna play out.

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deal Pending on MMWS 372XPW

Deal Pending on MMWS 262XP

Speak up if you want seconds on these should either deal fall through.

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beautiful saws,not really the standard adjective I would use to describe something as manly as a 288 ! But in this case I believe it's perfect!!! Are the Brazilian 288's identical to the last ones marketed in the US? Thank you for posting GLWS's
I'm not the best at all the history like some guys are. My understanding is they are same same. Just wanted to put it out there up front that this saw is marked Brazil and not Sweden, aside from that, I am unaware of any differences. This particular saw is a world traveler as I got it from a guy in Malaysia, so it has hit all four hemispheres.

Gravitas

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeh I wanna do the deal brother. I'll PM you in the next few days. Let me see how bills are gonna play out.
Cool, I'm not worried about the time frame. PM me your shipping address so I can get this damn thing off my shelf! I'll send it to you now and we can worry about the other stuff later.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool, I'm not worried about the time frame. PM me your shipping address so I can get this damn thing off my shelf! I'll send it to you now and we can worry about the other stuff later.
10-4 brother. Let me get to the house, hung up in traffic getting off this damn base. Traffic unreal when 20K people get off at the same time, and everybody wanna get home.