Trader history (0)

unionvillecountryboy

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nah, Glad you sold it man. I actually had a picture of that saw saved on my phone from a google search a good while back haha.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have the same illness Mike

Yes we do. It's ADHD/OCD combined with chainsaws or whatever is my hobby. I've been known to have 4 trucks at once. All diesel and none stock. Way more expensive than saws.

unionvillecountryboy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes we do. It's ADHD/OCD combined with chainsaws or whatever is my hobby. I've been known to have 4 trucks at once. All diesel and none stock. Way more expensive than saws.

Tell me about it... I have to stop and focus from time to time on one thing. I have my hand in so many different hobbies it's crazy. I really like metal work and shop tools. Diesel trucks, fast cars, build motorcycles from time to time, mower equipment, and stuff to fix the house. speaking of, I could really put a skid steer or tractor to good use.

I just did the Dave Ramsey thing for the last 2 years, so it's a flood of emotion having the freedom to spend a little again. That's also why I'm cautious, it would be very easy to wind up spending myself back into debt.

unionvillecountryboy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You better hurry and grab it. Not going to find a basically new 2188 for this price very often.

So will a husqvarna dealer support these or do the parts interchange at all? I've got to look at local shops and see how they are.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
11:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So will a husqvarna dealer support these or do the parts interchange at all? I've got to look at local shops and see how they are.
Lots of stuff interchanges. The plastics you'll have to go to a jonsered dealer more than likely.