Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You think you will have to wait until, Monday for that?
Well depends if it is in person or online.
I will not see another human in person until a truck driver arrives Monday afternoon. He might might call me an arsehole when he sees the tight tolerances I have set for him to unload.

Boomer2230

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well depends if it is in person or online.
I will not see another human in person until a truck driver arrives Monday afternoon. He might might call me an arsehole when he sees the tight tolerances I have set for him to unload.
You might get in trouble sending it to me arsehole. Customs will come knocking....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might get in trouble sending it to me arsehole. Customs will come knocking....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I ship a lot of stuff all over the world and I love a good challenge. I decided to look at what it would cost me to send that little gift to Canada, and if I could do it. Yep, I can honestly describe it as..........

9705.10.0000Collections and collectors' pieces of archaeological, ethnographic, historical, zoological, botanical, mineralogical, anatomical, paleontological or numismatic interest. - Collections and collectors' pieces of archaeological, ethnographic or historical interest Note: The General Tariff rate that applies to goods of this tariff item is the Most-Favoured-Nation Tariff rate.

I then went and calculated a shipping label and all the required customs declaration forms...............

Now before anyone gets their dander up about personal information I put that I was sending it to Cal Mearshole at 221 Sparks St in Ottawa CA. Folks that is the Parliament building.

By the way the cost is $33.51 and using Harmonization code 9705.10 it is duty free.

Attachments

• 2024-06-17---Cal-Mearshole---1ZBJ39676708586912.pdf
    109.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is that, a mud dauber ?
Hell no!!
It is not a Mud Dauber nest. It it was I would have just climbed up and crushed it with my hand. Those things have never hurt me in my entire life. As kids my brother and I would take our Daisy's out and try to shoot them in mud holes. My brother, even to this day, does not wear work boots. He wears tennis shoes for some weird reason. Well one day it bit him.......in the big toe. We were shooting Mud Daubers and he discharged a BB right on the top of his big toenail through them damn tennis shoes. It bled like hell and he was whining. Mom had not took of for greener pastures yet and took him to the ER. I laughed and told him...."shoulda wore work boots"

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure what it is, but not a mud dauber. Also, aside from filling in things you don't want filled, mud daubers are definitely a beneficial insect. Like rat snakes, they take care of some problems (bad spiders) for you.
It is most certainly a small Hornets nest. There are actually two nests. I did not think it was occupied but it is. Angry bastards even well past dark. I could easily just fry them but that would destroy the nest and them. I really want to see what type they are. The experts claim the Murder Hornets are not in the midwest but I am not so sure on that.

1718570746127.png

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an Ithaca 37 FeatherLite 12. Wonderfully made shotguns. My slug lobber is a Browning A5 Buck Special. Made in Belgium of course.
I have the 20 gauge version, 28" barrel modified. Dad bought it for me when I was 14. I'm 61 now. Still have it.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am thinking about bagging it up and sending it to the next guy that calls me a arsehole.

That should be about ..... Hmmmmmm. ..Monday or so.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Send it to me!

So far Croatian customs has opened every single package I received from the US.
Place a note on the bottom of the box "Shake well before opening", they always cut the boxes open from the bottom.

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If someone tells me that there is no more money, I say keep working 😉 this applies to people who bargain too much 🤠 of course, you can lower the price within reason

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Put some fun stuff in your pipe and blow the smoke at them. Grab a gallon zip loc and peel it off the ladder. Toss some marinade in and let them cook for a while lol

Bill I could almost recreate that cast iron pan picture to a T. I have the same pan, yellow dish and hog cutting board !!

More rain on the way today. Forecast another 3-5” for the week. I am sneaking baling, side dressing and spraying in when conditions allow. Lots of mud getting drug onto the road the last few weeks 😬

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What ever that hornet/wasp is it resembles one that live in the ground and like 17 year locust larva .They act like thay have intelligence and will not harm you .They might fly around you if you are cutting into half rotten or hollow logs because they know the larva will be in there .You cut out or split the rotten part off and expose the larva ,come back the next day and they've disected the insect and carted it off in pieces .

Partner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The insect knows that if it attacks you, it will lose its own life, so it will only do it as a last resort