Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is the very nature of camp dividing. Some people don’t like Bill G and express that, some do like Bill G and express that as well.

Someone, or some people then tallies the votes of public opinion and then makes a decision. If that isn’t the very definition of politics I don’t know what is.
I started this thread in an attempt to bring people together and better understand what was going on here. It seems to has been successful in that. No votes, no decisions being made. Just a conversation.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMHO
I think your taking this thread out context and make it look/sound political.?

Well you know Some times we all don’t get along and don’t see eye to eye.
some throw the toys out of the pram quicker than others.,!
Someone has to have the last say and here it’s a mod (just like any other forum).

if you don’t like it ? which also has given bill his own thread 👍
you could talk to mr pecker of wood about it 🤣
I agree we do not have to all get along. Crap if we all got along we would be boring.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have not seen any issue with any policy here. There is no doubt we all have our own definition of what is political and what is not. For gosh sakes arguing oil ratios can be called political , Stihl vs. Husky, Chevy vs. Ford. Seriously folks...............not everything is political unless at least one person wants it to be.

At the risk of pissing off some folks, including the owner and mods I will give you a some examples of serious subjects that I do NOT think are political but I am betting some others do.

1. Stihl, Husqvarna, and others taking a dump on the mom and pop dealers that made the company successful. They both chit on their dealers
2. Ethanol in our fuel. I think it is great but not in OPE
3. The entire tire burning in brush piles issue. I think it is fine, just not 10,000 at a time

I personally do not see those as political issues but some want to make them that way.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is the very nature of camp dividing. Some people don’t like Bill G and express that, some do like Bill G and express that as well.

Someone, or some people then tallies the votes of public opinion and then makes a decision. If that isn’t the very definition of politics I don’t know what is.
Or it is adults clearing the air, then moving on. Be one of those!

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That post looks political to me..

I haven't been able to figure out how yet, but it's got to be political!!!
Well it definitely would be political if I would have put up the pic of my doggie pissing on it.

That is a actual hedge post in my pasture

jblnut

Flabs of Stihl
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m the guy that gets bored at family gatherings and says things like “Did you hear that (politician name) did (silly political thing) and now it’s (result) !! What a bunch of garbage that is. What do you think of that !?” Then I sit back and enjoy the ruckus. My family is employed in a number of professions that naturally lead them to having very opposite political views. They’ll go on about each topic for at least 5-6 beers 😂

The no P/R stuff is why I like OPE. That other green site has a giant P/R subforum and it befuddles me how members will post the most obnoxious stuff in there and tear each other apart and then wonder why they get banned. Gee wizz duh. You open a can of worms and get mad when the birds come eat them. 🤦🏼‍♂️