Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m gonna use an outdated, obsolete, not as good as a band cut pop up.
AND WHOOP EVERYBODIES ASS!!!!
View attachment 224798
There, I said it.

Dave....excuse me. BUT......that ain't no fugging tree ninety five piston !!!!!!

395 build off saw. I’m on pause at this point until I get some more parts gathered. View attachment 224803View attachment 224804

And see.......this sort of stuff is why I loosened up the rules. I wanna see some FAST saws !!!!!!!

Bubba told me a few days ago that I needed to stop just building a "regular" work saw for this thing. But no.......I'm not at all interested in trying to win. It's far more enjoyable just landing in the middle of the pack at this point in my life. As long as I don't come in last, I'm happy. LOL

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave....excuse me. BUT......that ain't no fugging tree ninety five piston !!!!!!

And see.......this sort of stuff is why I loosened up the rules. I wanna see some FAST saws !!!!!!!

Bubba told me a few days ago that I needed to stop just building a "regular" work saw for this thing. But no.......I'm not at all interested in trying to win. It's far more enjoyable just landing in the middle of the pack at this point in my life. As long as I don't come in last, I'm happy. LOL
maybe you should have picked something other than husky

just saying

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ignored

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

well they do sink faster

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just FYI ing. I thought about saying hello but there's another member over there I'm more interested in talking to at the moment. I feel like my involvement level with this is at just the right level.
Husky BTDT Bill?

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
E0ADBF6B-38C5-44EC-AE57-092C6AF75A19.jpeg Try some thread locker or some serrated Stihl screws....jeez there's not much left of that tree-9ny-5. This is what happens when you put down a husky and leave it idling a few minutes. Any longer and it'd just be the cylinder by itself, everything else GONE!