Let's Talk With Bill G Awhile

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My apologies Randy. We're probably getting a little carried away in here.
I am just amazed at how enthralled some become with "reality" shows. I admit years ago when I still had a dish and Gold Rush, Axe Men, Ice Road Truckers were new I watched them some. It did not take long to give up though.

jblnut

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am just amazed at how enthralled some become with "reality" shows. I admit years ago when I still had a dish and Gold Rush, Axe Men, Ice Road Truckers were new I watched them some. It did not take long to give up though.
Add Pawn Stars and Storage Wars to that list. All mildly entertaining for a short time.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dug out one of my old recycled/repurposed tires tonight that was used as a hog pan. We used to cut one sidewall out and then sandwich two old used up disc blades in the other side. Even the toughest old sow could not destroy them.

IMG_20240529_192211362.jpgIMG_20240529_192228228.jpg

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remember fellas, leave the political crap alone please. You're easing up on it here.

Yeah, I know....
Is this one of the answers you were looking for in this thread? Everyone is offended by something, when that happens the responses are usually that of children or drunks.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is this one of the answers you were looking for in this thread? Everyone is offended by something, when that happens the responses are usually that of children or drunks.
Not looking for anything that divides us into camps.....that's why we try to avoid political conversations here. Stuff is gonna creep in sometimes though....

mrxlh

AYFSMRN
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not looking for anything that divides us into camps.....that's why we try to avoid political conversations here. Stuff is gonna creep in sometimes though....
This thread is the very nature of camp dividing. Some people don’t like Bill G and express that, some do like Bill G and express that as well.

Someone, or some people then tallies the votes of public opinion and then makes a decision. If that isn’t the very definition of politics I don’t know what is.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No reason why we cannot all get along and show respect. We may not agree but that does not mean there is any reason to be uncivil. I poke fun at Chevy and Dodge guys but that is all it is, poking fun. No different than poking fun at saw brands. I have met a ton of guys off the saw sites in person at races, tractor shows, and GTG's. I never met a bad guy or gal yet and doubt I ever will. I only had one experience that left me speechless and shaking my head. Years ago a guy we will call him "AH" and his buddy showed up to a vintage saw race. Neither of them had chaps which are required. It is a simple requirement but not a big deal I, (as well as others) have spares . I always take a tote full of extra pairs of chaps for folks to use. It is no big deal. I took a couple pair over to them and went back to getting saws ready to go. . About 15 minutes later ole "AH" came over and threw the pair of chaps at me saying "I don't need your damn chaps". I was amazed but thought OK. Later his buddy came over saying he had no idea what AH's issue was and was appreciative. We had a lot of laughs.

I believe in them even on the old slow gals.

1717041310396.png

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This thread is the very nature of camp dividing. Some people don’t like Bill G and express that, some do like Bill G and express that as well.

Someone, or some people then tallies the votes of public opinion and then makes a decision. If that isn’t the very definition of politics I don’t know what is.
Some people like Tomatoes better than Potatoes...
Who cares?
Bill, Jim, John or Tim?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always figure if someone has an issue they ought to just pick of these things that we used to talk on..............

1717044254757.png

I know it is tough for some to get but even these new things can be used to talk on...................

1717044338569.png

Last edited:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

IMHO
I think your taking this thread out context and make it look/sound political.?

Well you know Some times we all don’t get along and don’t see eye to eye.
some throw the toys out of the pram quicker than others.,!
Someone has to have the last say and here it’s a mod (just like any other forum).

if you don’t like it ? which also has given bill his own thread 👍
you could talk to mr pecker of wood about it 🤣

1717054265909.gif

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

Ryan what exactly is it about the no politics policy that has set you off? That’s been a thing since the beginning and we’ve done a pretty good job keeping this place running smoothly since then. I see no reason to change that. I think you’re wading a bit too deep into the murky waters calling this a political thread. It really hasn’t been. There has been no voting. This isn’t a democracy.