Not open for further replies.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of the NOS crank cases from Stihl that I have used for rebuilds DO NOT have a serial number on them. However, they DO HAVE the part numbers in the casting of the case.
With that being said, the block that is designed for the serial number is bare magnesium and easily seen. Not so in the case of the above picture.
So there should be a machined flat ("bare") spot on there for a serial number to be stamped.
Is that what you mean?
Just trying to clarificate and such...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
3:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are killing me here in Texarkana. -4 temps Monday,not above 21 for 4 days,16" of snow. as of right now I have performed 31 calls and have 44 on the waiting list and the phone ringing every 5 minutes. I am a one man band!:facepalm:
We’re built for that up here in Buffalo, you guys, not so much.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
2:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But did Oldharvey give Jessie his jug back?

Nope. He claimed it was out of round. Said that was why he had to replace it. If he would have sent it back, he knew we would check it to see if it was in fact, out of round. So....he claimed he couldn't find it.

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope. He claimed it was out of round. Said that was why he had to replace it. If he would have sent it back, he knew we would check it to see if it was in fact, out of round. So....he claimed he couldn't find it.
That’s the thing with lying, it gets out of control.
Who knows really, but I’d bet that moron destroyed the best cylinder that has ever been in his shop to cover up a lie.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who knows really, but I’d bet that moron destroyed the best cylinder that has ever been in his shop to cover up a lie.
Probably just pried it off with some linesman pliers

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My guess is that it was the best dam cylinder he ever had hands on Probably still gets his pants wet thinking about it.

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Best quote in the whole video: “Here we go, I’m going to look like an idiot in front of everybody” (taken WAY out of context, but very appropriate).

Yes Johnny, you tramped on your dick this time. Since you “don’t read this sh1t” , you’ll have to figger it out for yourself...

Last edited:

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Playing a little reading catch-up in this clusterfuck. Only thing left that’s of any importantance now...anyone got any pics of Kimmy?

My disturbing imagery there was ironpony’s kid with the glowering face and arms crossed menacingly...

in drag... lol...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My guess is that it was the best dam cylinder he ever had hands on Probably still gets his pants wet thinking about it.
Careful
You're going to get the ironhorses ex wife on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.