USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My disturbing imagery there was ironpony’s kid with the glowering face and arms crossed menacingly...

in drag... lol...
Lmao...you might be’s right. One of those ‘you better watch whatcha damn ask for kinda thangs.’

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ugh that video was hard to watch. Basically sh!tting on the forum...cause he got caught. So many things wrong with this whole scenerio it makes my head spin. I'm self employed. I get the times can be slow thing. But you should try and be prepared for that. That's part of being self employed. Next week is never guaranteed. Now I'm not wealthy my any means...but if I was in a situation like this and had to give someone their $ back ($1,000 or so?) it would not be very hard to come up with. Even if I didn't have it in liquid cash I have many ways I could come up with it to keep a good reputation.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ugh that video was hard to watch. Basically sh!tting on the forum...cause he got caught. So many things wrong with this whole scenerio it makes my head spin. I'm self employed. I get the times can be slow thing. But you should try and be prepared for that. That's part of being self employed. Next week is never guaranteed. Now I'm not wealthy my any means...but if I was in a situation like this and had to give someone their $ back ($1,000 or so?) it would not be very hard to come up with. Even if I didn't have it in liquid cash I have many ways I could come up with it to keep a good reputation.
Good communication would’ve Probly saved his name till he came up with or finally decided to pay.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He is simply not trustworthy, if he was going to pay, what stopped him.
Not sure, he was on numerous accounts before. I’ve dealt with him numerous times, chatted, raced.
I’m sure this whole thing has come as a surprise to people that have had these dealings with him. Either way, this mess should have been handled different by John.

Ford3000

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure, he was on numerous accounts before. I’ve dealt with him numerous times, chatted, raced.
I’m sure this whole thing has come as a surprise to people that have had these dealings with him. Either way, this mess should have been handled different by John.
That's what people can't understand, why John didn't pay up, if he was low on funds he could have said that and mad deal to pay so much until it was sorted.

May be a whole lot of things went south at the same time, and he just couldn't see a way out, didn't want to make a deal to make himself look bad, who knows, but its not pretty at this stage.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That vid of his,,!! Well It’s gone again,

one thing I noticed before it went, fabz had posted some silly comment (jr 1- ope 0) :rolleyes:.. what friging dork,
I almost replied and said do you want to buy this salad bar of a saw.. but I resisted. And looked at his black cat instead and thought, pussy, what a silly pussy ...

I really hate seeing guys go to the wall. I do hope something is worked out soon when ever that is...

but till the next installment, I will keep my hopes up and wish for better things..

ayoungtexan

I tell a lot of lies
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
one thing I noticed before it went, fabz had posted some silly comment (jr 1- ope 0) :rolleyes:.. what friging dork,
I almost replied and said do you want to buy this salad bar of a saw.. but I resisted. And looked at his black cat instead and thought, pussy, what a silly pussy ...
Fabz is pissed that his momma kicked him out of her trailer so he couldn’t do anymore washing machine hack job porting

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey he said in the video he was gonna pay...when he had the money...work has been slow lol. His word is good, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.