USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did make contact with John this morning.
And he said he send the money.
Wouldn't hold your breath...and hope this ain't one of the typical '*s-wordt in one hand and wish in the other, see which one fills up quicker' deals.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's what people can't understand, why John didn't pay up, if he was low on funds he could have said that and mad deal to pay so much until it was sorted.

May be a whole lot of things went south at the same time, and he just couldn't see a way out, didn't want to make a deal to make himself look bad, who knows, but its not pretty at this stage.
If you recognize you owe someone, you take care of it right away or you lay out a plan as to when it will happen and then do it.
If his intention was to pay and he was short on cash he should have sold some chains or a saw at discounted prices to make it happen as quick as possible, he has resources so he's not 100% dependent on a paycheck to get the cash together. One video saying what happened and offering up a couple saws for sale would have put money in his PayPal and got it to Kw trees, done deal.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought it was sent back for a refund a while back, but who wants t9 reread this thread

edit ...and he was looking elsewhere for another

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
7:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like JR is sending Ken half of his money back.

We'll unlock this till he gets the rest.
Did he say if that was all he was sending or just sent half and said other half later. I know if I could sell a piece of junk and take it back for a half refund then resell it and maybe do that 3-4 times it would be a pretty lucrative pos I was selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.