Not open for further replies.

tickbitintn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You in case y'all wanted to do your own investigation. John reposted the retaliatory video of the shiit saw again.
Is it the same vid as before?
With the same BS squirting out of his pie hole about a saw that's not the same one in this thread?
Just wondering...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With the same BS squirting out of his pie hole about a saw that's not the same one in this thread?
Just wondering...

You have a way with words lately Mark, that I find simply exquisite.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just wondering...

When lies start coming out of it.....I have a different name I use.

jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel bad for the guy that got taken.

Why is it that we as a forum gang up on someone. Do we all think that if we yell and poke at the offender that he/she is going to do the right thing? I have yet to see that work out, In a positive way.

We have a spot for saw builders. Why not for thief's.

I got taken by a guy on here once. Come to find out he got cancer, and was in the hospital. Never did get my money back. Figured he needed it more than me anyway.
Frustrated/Disappointing yes. But no need to circle the wagons and have a lynching.

Just my .02 cents.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do we all think that if we yell and poke at the offender that he/she is going to do the right thing? I have yet to see that work out

Harvey gave that one guy back his 600.00.

Both saws Chainsaw Jim had got returned.

Terry Landrum, nor JMS are here long cocking their next victims.

And so on.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think the answer is yes it is the same vid, weather it has been edited down I,m not sure, I couldn’t watch it again, it was irritating to say the least..
the last time it was in the 25mins mark and this is a bit longer.

I do wonder why the last was removed and then the same vid is re uploaded. One can only wonder if John is not sure how to do things like remove comments. So to delete and reload forfills this.
But as with chainsaw Jim, those comments kept coming, so maybe I can see somthing similar happening.:eusa_dance:

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You stay in the van like @stihl livin ?
JK, there’s always an exception to the rule, good on you.:D
They are killing me here in Texarkana. -4 temps Monday,not above 21 for 4 days,16" of snow. as of right now I have performed 31 calls and have 44 on the waiting list and the phone ringing every 5 minutes. I am a one man band!:facepalm:

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok by "Brazillion made" does that losely translate to imported Chinesium case? I didn't know Stihl stopped stamping there cases not made in Germany. That is from the noobtube video posted by John describing saw before Ken bought it. As you can plainly see the serial number plate is not there correct? Or am I wrong? Screenshot_20210220-185240_Chrome.jpg

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok by "Brazillion made" does that losely translate to imported Chinesium case? I didn't know Stihl stopped stamping there cases not made in Germany. That is from the noobtube video posted by John describing saw before Ken bought it. As you can plainly see the serial number plate is not there correct? Or am I wrong? View attachment 283935
I bought a 661 case halve that was not stamped when I rebuilt a crushed 661

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought a 661 case halve that was not stamped when I rebuilt a crushed 661

Most of the NOS crank cases from Stihl that I have used for rebuilds DO NOT have a serial number on them. However, they DO HAVE the part numbers in the casting of the case.
With that being said, the block that is designed for the serial number is bare magnesium and easily seen. Not so in the case of the above picture.

Last edited:

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most of the NOS crank cases from Stihl that I have used for rebuilds DO NOT have a serial number on them. However, they DO HAVE the part numbers in the casting of the case.
With that being said, the block that is designed for the serial number is bare magnesium and easily seen. Not so in the case of the above picture.
That is the way that 661 was.

Status
Not open for further replies.