Not open for further replies.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
9:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brazilian according to the seller that is.
Was a Brazilian 460 though not 440 according to seller. No serial number in any video of his that I could see either. Saw that shiny met an untimely death to need new cases or it’s a clone saw you decide. I know which way I’m leaning.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
2:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know it’s been said already, but I was looking at the vid\screen recording I took of that vid.

I can’t remember who said about the ecsaws sticker and where it was as it was not on the saw that John sent up the tree. (Jersey josh on YouTube)
So I was looking again at the vid I took and did some screenshots. You can see the saw going up the tree with the light bar on it. But looking at it on the ground it’s got a different 3/4 wrap on it. Ie there’s a sticker on it which is not on the saw in the pic at the beginning of this thread
So has this 3/4 wrap been changed, as well as the tank ? Or is it not the same saw ?:eek:

(Edit; to be clear, I,m meaning to say the sticker on the saw at the beginning of this thread and the saw on the ground in John’s vid doesn’t have a sticker on it. it made sense when I typed it but now I’ve reread it, it’s not very clear)
E248BFEB-52F6-4AC7-BBE9-8782F66A5A1A.png AC1582A1-C38D-450F-89FB-C47A797746C0.png

Last edited:

mgr1

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The video with the decal as seen in the first post is on his fb page.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
2:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was referring to the pic/s posted here in the first post of this thread of the said saw in question.

I haven’t seen JR Facebook page, although I,m looking

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know it’s been said already, but I was looking at the vid\screen recording I took of that vid.

I can’t remember who said about the ecsaws sticker and where it was as it was not on the saw that John sent up the tree. (Jersey josh on YouTube)
So I was looking again at the vid I took and did some screenshots. You can see the saw going up the tree with the light bar on it. But looking at it on the ground it’s got a different 3/4 wrap on it. Ie there’s a sticker on it which is not on the saw in the pic at the beginning of this thread
So has this 3/4 wrap been changed, as well as the tank ? Or is it not the same saw ?:eek:
View attachment 283888 View attachment 283889

The saw in the video is not the same saw in the first post of this thread.

East/West CADaddict

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am Jersey Josh. I am the one who asked about the missing sticker. In 1st video he posted of the saw, before Ken bought it there was an ECSaws sticker on. Then when Ken posted the pics on here the SAME sticker can be seen on PTO side of saw. This is however NOT the case in the most recent video John posted (then deleted) of the "ope problem saw". There is NO sticker on that saw. Hopefully Eric reemed him and made him remove his sticker from John's shiit saw. Devil's in the details. Sucks John is being a BOY and playing with another MAN'S money.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any idea where we are yet?

The five stages of grief are:

• denial.
  • anger. - My bet this was the video he deleted.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.

I'm thinking step four.

When you realize that you shat in your nest, and you blew the only chance you would ever have to clean it up.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So many bad actors, and nobody dares trust anybody anymore.

I'm gonna make an offer here for any OPE member:

Any work you want done, send me $100.

You don't have to ship the saw, 'cause I'm not gonna do the work anyway. You're only out $100, and you still have your saw, undamaged.

I'm thinking this is a better than average deal these days.

PayPal f&f only.

I’m in. PayPal addy?

Status
Not open for further replies.