It's MS462 Time In Tennessee

Jchin

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Randy, I am fine. Hope things are well with you. The times that I visit here on OPE, you seem to have a table full of chainsaws. It reminds me of the staging lanes at the Dragstrip. Everybody is waiting their turn to race down the dragstrip. Remember those days??????? Lots of fun.... Makes you feel like a little kid again....... Continue doing what you do best Randy...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Question. Can I drop my lightly used 462 off for porting since doing them already? lol

Get it here by tomorrow morning. :cool:

Hi Randy, I am fine. Hope things are well with you. The times that I visit here on OPE, you seem to have a table full of chainsaws. It reminds me of the staging lanes at the Dragstrip. Everybody is waiting their turn to race down the dragstrip. Remember those days??????? Lots of fun.... Makes you feel like a little kid again....... Continue doing what you do best Randy...

I do remember those times. Hoping my grandson will follow in my footsteps and develop an interest in drag racing.

Thumper88

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get it here by tomorrow morning. :cool:

I do remember those times. Hoping my grandson will follow in my footsteps and develop an interest in drag racing.

I’m only 1.5 hours from ya. If I wasn’t afraid I’d wake up dead when my wife found out I spent another $500 on saw stuff I’d already be on my way lol

Spladle160

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2k plus of work does not equal 2k plus of profit. Heck I'd be stunned if it worked out to 1k in profit. Building, utilities, tools, consumables...