High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had the same issues with Sushi.

Everyone keeps telling me I just need to try it another way.

Well I tried it a dozen different ways and it still tastes like sh*t.

I’ll eat my fish deep fried!
Thanks for letting me know what sh*t tastes like. I dint wanna sample to have that experience!, have had couple sushi's tho so now I know

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have had the same issues with Sushi.

Everyone keeps telling me I just need to try it another way.

Well I tried it a dozen different ways and it still tastes like sh*t.

I’ll eat my fish deep fried!
For us, Sushi is all about the sauce, to ADD some flavors.
One of the close by buffets has a good selection, and you can add more of any of the ingredients if wanted.
Best part is adding more of the 3 kinds of squeezable drizzle and the Wasabi paste (cause ya can't go to wrong with something that has the bite of good horseradish IMO)

Plain as prepared it is a bit bland and way dry, and would taste like a sticky riceball of almost nothing, again IMO.
I still only have a couple, that's enuf.

Last edited:

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't know yet..
He and I will go lay eyes on them this weekend and get some measurements.

500 trees sounds like a lot, but if the trunks are 12" diameter and only 10' long, a couple splitters with 4 way wedges could chew through that in a day, no problem..

Right Thomas???
YES!!!!

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For us, Sushi is all about the sauce, to ADD some flavors.
One of the close by buffets has a good selection, and you can add more of any of the ingredients if wanted.
Best part is adding more of the 3 kinds of squeezable drizzle and the Wasabi paste (cause ya can't go to wrong with something that has the bite of good horseradish IMO)

Plain as prepared it is a bit bland and way dry, and would taste like a sticky riceball of almost nothing, again IMO.
I still only have a couple, that's enuf.
Can't go wrong with horseradish

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can eat almost anything (normal food). Liver is one thing that I cannot handle. I have heard over and over "I can cook I so you won't even know it is liver". It hasn't worked yet...
My mom used to make me eat it.
Never cared for it either. Got the last two butchering still in the freezer. Even offered it out as catfish bait with no takers. @Sawdust Man next pig you kill you might do some reading up on blood bait. Lots of old timers swear by it, but getting the blood is harder now days. Doesn't look all that good carrying around a 5 gallon bucket of blood for some reason. Lots of it was made with chicken blood.

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never cared for it either. Got the last two butchering still in the freezer. Even offered it out as catfish bait with no takers. @Sawdust Man next pig you kill you might do some reading up on blood bait. Lots of old timers swear by it, but getting the blood is harder now days. Doesn't look all that good carrying around a 5 gallon bucket of blood for some reason. Lots of it was made with chicken blood.
Interesting.....
Fish like protein, so it makes sense.
I'll look into it.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When Goldie and I got married she was used to cooking for 5-6 people. We had been married maybe a month and she fixed chow main. A BIG pot full. We ate chow main for two weeks.
Every-single-night.
Two weeks.
Did I mention 2 weeks.
I mean to say-2 weeks.
Can’t stand Chinese now. Every now and then, though, I’ll take her to a Chinese restaurant. But only if they also serve steak.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was 85* at 9:00pm last night & appears to be 70* out now. I see central Iowa had some storms last night & they have more moving thru this morning.

I woke up at 2:30 this morning because I heard the wind start blowing, looked at the radar & it was one county north of us we just got the peripheral winds.

@Douglas Ostrander

Quit hoarding the the rain. How much rain last night?