High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening fellas.
Never thought I'd be brewing another partial pot of coffee this far into the day,
but this recipe sounded pretty good for the slacking part of my evening.
Coffee LI Iced tea.jpg
And my actual beverage, you know if not shown did it really happen.
20240730_193619.jpg
Glad I only brewed enuf coffee for 2 of these, I could easily have quite a few.
made a couple of substitutions,
Good gin for the vodka, and Kirkland's Irish cream for the Bailys.

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 427922

Ours is 1979 model, has dials.

I’m always at a loss if I have to use one with buttons like at Quick Trip.

Morning Midlanders!
Since working at the dealership I’ve discovered that my automotive knowledge doesn’t really apply anymore. I was talking with one of the service writers a while back and said to him that vehicles made the last 8 years (conservatively) are like driving a laptop. He said that’s correct.
I had been there about 2 months and a lady brought her Father’s King Ranch in to be looked at. My job that day was to keep the drive cleared of vehicles and the writers were lagging behind. I decided I’d move it out of the way so other cars could be taken out back. I got in, pushed the start button (still getting used to this feature), the seat moved forward, the dash lit up but no engine start.
Ok, try this again. Pushed the button, seat moved back and the dash shut off.
Repeated this procedure 12 times.
12 TIMES.
Same result. No engine start. The dispatcher came walking by and I hollered at him, “I can’t get the engine to start”.
He looked in, at the dash, said “see that green ready light?”
Yes.
Push down on the gas pedal he said.
So I did.
It started moving. No sound. No sound at all. Talk about creepy feeling. It was a hybrid truck.
I had no clue they made such a thing. That’s when I realized I was 40 years behind the times.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was parked outside the shop all afternoon. Had to pour 1 out for Jim tonight.
Several times in my travels around town I’ve spotted what sure looks like Jim’s truck. 🤔

Specifically at Rose Tree Service on 36th street on my end of town. They used to have their shop/base in south end of town.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good evening fellas. Hot and sticky till early afternoon when high winds and rain blew in. Still raining on and off dropped to 63f, with those entertaining rolling thunderboomers. Last I looked right at 0.3" of moisture with all the going's on.

JimBear

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Storms just blew in here as well, real feel went from 114* this afternoon to a balmy 68* now, gauge had about .40” in it & it’s still producing some much needed rain. Hopefully we miss the hail.

image.jpg