High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have admitted Blondie to the hospital with a severe uinary tract infection, heart aritimmia and high white cell count. The ER doctor agreed with me and Sarah that Barb was not responsible enuf to sign herself out.[emoji106]

Barb is not a happy camper. [emoji2960]

They will keep her until the infection clears and her medications are straightened out.

I’ve been suspicious about her skipping her blood pressure and cholesterol pills for several months.

Her room is between two nurses stations so she can’t escape. [emoji108]
Prayers from Goldie and I, Carl.
If you need something, just ask, my friend.

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm good. Wife is better. My fever finally broke. Just waiting on John & Elise to get better. Of course they caught it from us. No rush, not much in the world to get back to. Most of shop is laid off, lack of work. Can't just close because we're "necessary".
Hope everybody is well.
How did you all manage to get “the test”??

Louie B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm good. Wife is better. My fever finally broke. Just waiting on John & Elise to get better. Of course they caught it from us. No rush, not much in the world to get back to. Most of shop is laid off, lack of work. Can't just close because we're "necessary".
Hope everybody is well.

Glad to hear everyone is better.
We are still working, actually rather busy.
Very thankful.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
6dff4f78d58e1dfbf72214fad64b2e43.jpg

Found this in my nick of the woods if anybody is interested? Hope all is well with everyone. Been busy here. Been working on projects. Been going thru the engine on my 4010 and restoring a Lincoln sa200 welder. Got a champion 5hp air compressor have to me yesterday and with some help from [mention]plcnut [/mention] got it figured out and working like a champ! Everyone stay safe out there and stay healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
de0e6c5f5b9e95b6daa4ae4372fddadc.jpg

a504acd86f71f359f8cda6ff57dc3485.jpg

Last edited:

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Evening all! Got some more driveway work done at the neighbor's with 5 tons of screens/sand mix to make another base layer and will drop two loads of 3/4" rock tomorrow. Shalie and I also took the kids to a friend's farm pond for a couple of hours earlier, and despite the wind, we caught 2 small mouths, 3 large mouths, 3 flat heads, and 4 sun perch. I had crap I needed to do but taking the kids fishing, and seeing Hayden reel in the largest catch of the day was worth it. I'll never regret putting off other crap to spend time with the as kids, as it'll only happen once.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have admitted Blondie to the hospital with a severe uinary tract infection, heart aritimmia and high white cell count. The ER doctor agreed with me and Sarah that Barb was not responsible enuf to sign herself out.[emoji106]

They will keep her until the infection clears and her medications are straightened out.

I’ve been suspicious about her skipping her blood pressure and cholesterol pills for several months.

Pray for a speedy recovery and your safety when she returns home.

Last edited:

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all! Got some more driveway work done at the neighbor's with 5 tons of screens/sand mix to make another base layer and will drop two loads of 3/4" rock tomorrow. Shalie and I also took the kids to a friend's farm pond for a couple of hours earlier, and despite the wind, we caught 2 small mouths, 3 large mouths, 3 flat heads, and 4 sun perch. I had crap I needed to do but taking the kids fishing, and seeing Hayden reel in the largest catch of the day was worth it. I'll never regret putting off other crap to spend time with the as kids, as it'll only happen once.

Chances are they will remember that as well. Some of my fondest memories as a kid are fishing with my parents.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Praying for Barb!

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That, and..,.

The fishes wait for no man. And must be persue’d aggressively...

Hedgerow

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Built a small fire this morning.

Just put 2 pieces of that Beech Lewis brought up a few years ago..

I’m impressed.. caught fire immediately and now the stove is making those tinking noises.. lol
That stuff must be 3 or 4 years old by now?

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anyone is ever in need of replacement brake lines for a Silverado, I might be able to fix you up. We're having a major shop purge in these slow times and a lot of good stuff is going into the scrap.
I took the blasting cabinet that I purchased for the shop 31 years ago home. Nothing wrong with it. We just never use it.
Going to inventory the tool room next month and the outdated tools will go in the scrap barrell. We've tried to sell them before but it turns out to be a time-wasting hassle.
05ba743d51f6c37fd4a596156c2d585a.jpg
a76a73136e593f42dcbe217b1f877c82.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Junkyard

Can’t have too many saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You’ll have to let us know what’s in there for tools. I’d be interested in any old unusual stuff or old diagnostic equipment that’s all but obsolete. Never know what’s hiding in there that technology has left behind!

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anyone is ever in need of replacement brake lines for a Silverado, I might be able to fix you up. We're having a major shop purge in these slow times and a lot of good stuff is going into the scrap.
I took the blasting cabinet that I purchased for the shop 31 years ago home. Nothing wrong with it. We just never use it.
Going to inventory the tool room next month and the outdated tools will go in the scrap barrell. We've tried to sell them before but it turns out to be a time-wasting hassle.
05ba743d51f6c37fd4a596156c2d585a.jpg
a76a73136e593f42dcbe217b1f877c82.jpg

That’s a nice blast cabinet! And put me down for some tools as well. Let us know what ya got!

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You’ll have to let us know what’s in there for tools. I’d be interested in any old unusual stuff or old diagnostic equipment that’s all but obsolete. Never know what’s hiding in there that technology has left behind!
Ditto. Love old, unique tools
That’s a nice blast cabinet! And put me down for some tools as well. Let us know what ya got!

Don't get too excited until you see what they are. They're pretty specific as to their intended use.
I can start you guys off with the SAAB and Peugeot tools in the goat barn that I had big ideas about and now I just want to see most of them go away. They're scheduled for my next scrap iron run.