High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
2:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get a good start to the week before the rain hits!
We managed to skate by this weekend with just a few sprinkles Friday and maybe .1” Saturday..
Lots of wind and sun actually have things firming up here. Maybe we get lucky and miss the next round too??

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well, I actually had a blessed week! I got 15 tons of gravel spread on the driveway and in the barn, cut another dump load of Hedge with Dad at the neighbor's, cut two dumploads of grass for the horses and cattle, fixed the neighbor's Grasshopper 727, plowed and tilled the garden spot, identified the low-boost issue on my dually, loaded some 50 AE rounds, and got the linen cabinet finished in the family room, minus the sliding bar door for it's face.

On another note, that 2511T is pretty sensitive to tuning and oil mix ratios. It seems to load up a bit with 32(ish):1, but otherwise is breaking in nicely. I sent the 9010 down the road, as it's just never been consistent for me, and the 660 works for now. I will acquire a 395 eventually, unless Husky makes a 595 first, OR Stihl releases the 881 and it really is a 261 on steroids... I also bought a few tickets for a Masonic car raffle for a 1958 El Camino with a 348 and a Powerglide. I'm not really an Elky person, BUT I could sell it and buy a frenching-nice FEL-tractor like Matt's.

Stay warm and dry friends, and "Don't squeeze the Charmin"!!!!!

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well the twins arrived Sunday afternoon, Kora weighed in @ 5#5oz & Mia weighed in @ 6#8oz, daughter had to have a couple blood transfusions but all is good now, hopefully they will go home tomorrow afternoon. Mama is planning on heading up tomorrow so I will be flying solo for a week or two.

plcnut

Jesus is LORD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well the twins arrived Sunday afternoon, Kora weighed in @ 5#5oz & Mia weighed in @ 6#8oz, daughter had to have a couple blood transfusions but all is good now, hopefully they will go home tomorrow afternoon. Mama is planning on heading up tomorrow so I will be flying solo for a week or two.
Congratulation!

Last edited:

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Congratulations