High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally able to get on OPE. Been out since Friday. I either couldn't log on or logged on and it would lock up almost instantly.

Congratulations on the twins JimBear. I have twin brothers and (had) twin uncles.

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally able to get on OPE. Been out since Friday. I either couldn't log on or logged on and it would lock up almost instantly.

Congratulations on the twins JimBear. I have twin brothers and (had) twin uncles.
These two put the grandkid count to 4 with another one slated for July delivery. The oldest is the only boy & he is 3-1/2.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well the twins arrived Sunday afternoon, Kora weighed in @ 5#5oz & Mia weighed in @ 6#8oz, daughter had to have a couple blood transfusions but all is good now, hopefully they will go home tomorrow afternoon. Mama is planning on heading up tomorrow so I will be flying solo for a week or two.
Congratulations
Loaded the Cavaliers tank @ $1.429 don't recall how long it's been since gas was in this neighborhood

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMAO
ed36085bbe7fdca4589a1c5723e7ddbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It's been a bit wonky for me as well. Multiple times, it either takes forever to load the page or it doesn't load up at all. Been happening the past week-ish.

Lurch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning
Anybody heard from @Lurch ?

I'm good. Wife is better. My fever finally broke. Just waiting on John & Elise to get better. Of course they caught it from us. No rush, not much in the world to get back to. Most of shop is laid off, lack of work. Can't just close because we're "necessary".
Hope everybody is well.

MACHINE

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got that 488 done , runs perfectly.

80's Husqvarna runs great love that saw.

That craftsman/poulan is a freebie also , did muffler mod on it 14 inch bar , cuts great .

488 with Oregon bar on it I bought in 2000 during ice storm.

Those Shindaiwa may not be as powerful as some units but it is a pro style saw and most reliable equipment I ever seen , stay in tune always.

Other than the one Shindaiwa the other 3 I have less than 60 bucks in ..

Have no reason for 4 saws LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
503d9a7bf01f229f5a938ac10fc7aea9.jpg

Last edited:

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm good. Wife is better. My fever finally broke. Just waiting on John & Elise to get better. Of course they caught it from us. No rush, not much in the world to get back to. Most of shop is laid off, lack of work. Can't just close because we're "necessary".
Hope everybody is well.
That's good that you all are in the mend

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have admitted Blondie to the hospital with a severe uinary tract infection, heart aritimmia and high white cell count. The ER doctor agreed with me and Sarah that Barb was not responsible enuf to sign herself out.[emoji106]

Barb is not a happy camper. [emoji2960]

They will keep her until the infection clears and her medications are straightened out.

I’ve been suspicious about her skipping her blood pressure and cholesterol pills for several months.

Her room is between two nurses stations so she can’t escape. [emoji108]