High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s a nice blast cabinet! And put me down for some tools as well. Let us know what ya got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Kyle. I bought that new 31 years ago for the shop when the owner had me in charge of vintage car restorations. 24" X 48" Trinco with a 300 CFM dust collector.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anyone is ever in need of replacement brake lines for a Silverado, I might be able to fix you up. We're having a major shop purge in these slow times and a lot of good stuff is going into the scrap.
I took the blasting cabinet that I purchased for the shop 31 years ago home. Nothing wrong with it. We just never use it.
Going to inventory the tool room next month and the outdated tools will go in the scrap barrell. We've tried to sell them before but it turns out to be a time-wasting hassle.
05ba743d51f6c37fd4a596156c2d585a.jpg
a76a73136e593f42dcbe217b1f877c82.jpg

Any of them fit a 92?

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't get too excited until you see what they are. They're pretty specific as to their intended use.
I can start you guys off with the SAAB and Peugeot tools in the goat barn that I had big ideas about and now I just want to see most of them go away. They're scheduled for my next scrap iron run.

Who made them Kent Moore or miller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurch

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How did you all manage to get “the test”??

Did not. Only testing those with treatable symptoms. Took my temperature, listened to my story, told me to go home.
They did test John. He was having some breathing problems. Tested last thursday. Still waiting for results.

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You’ll have to let us know what’s in there for tools. I’d be interested in any old unusual stuff or old diagnostic equipment that’s all but obsolete. Never know what’s hiding in there that technology has left behind!
If any are compatible with Dad's '97 Z-71, we'll be happy to buy them. How much are you looking for for the blast cabinet? I know a buddy who'd probably snap it up depending on the price.

cobey

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got that 488 done , runs perfectly.

80's Husqvarna runs great love that saw.

That craftsman/poulan is a freebie also , did muffler mod on it 14 inch bar , cuts great .

488 with Oregon bar on it I bought in 2000 during ice storm.

Those Shindaiwa may not be as powerful as some units but it is a pro style saw and most reliable equipment I ever seen , stay in tune always.

Other than the one Shindaiwa the other 3 I have less than 60 bucks in ..

Have no reason for 4 saws LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
503d9a7bf01f229f5a938ac10fc7aea9.jpg

I had no reason to have upwards
Of a hundred

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like I’ll be burning a lot of cedar next year..

Wiped out the tree line north of the driveway last night. Just can’t bear to put stove sized sticks on the burn pile, so I spent 2 hours cutting all the branches out of the 8 cedar trees that had to go.

In that short little section, the cull trees were:

Thorny locust
Hackberry
Cedar
And one small oak

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If any are compatible with Dad's '97 Z-71, we'll be happy to buy them. How much are you looking for for the blast cabinet? I know a buddy who'd probably snap it up depending on the price.
The blast cabinet is going into the shop to replace my smaller one.
The tools are very use specific. Some never had an ocasion to be used but we were required to have them regardless and they were automatically shipped.
I keep an small area with decommisioned tools for the techs when they need to make up something for a special purpose. They're free to cut, grind, bend, weld on those.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk