High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
1:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure I like the controls.. don’t seem intuitive to me.
Kyle, what does yours have for drive controls?

This one is left handle moves the machine, and right control moves everything on loader. W/roller switch for grapple.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure I like the controls.. don’t seem intuitive to me.
Kyle, what does yours have for drive controls?

This one is left handle moves the machine, and right control moves everything on loader. W/roller switch for grapple.
Mine is similar. Mine has gehl t handle controls. Move left stick forward or back to move that direction and twist it left or right to turn. Right t handle controls all loader functions except aux. That it a foot pedal. I prefer iso pilot control joysticks. But that's what my machine had. I dont like the bobcat/case style where your leverage move each side front or rear and 2 pedals in floor for raise and tilt. Those make my knees and ankles hurt.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
2:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ritchie specs says just shy of 12,000lbs. 25 gpm on hydraulic flow.
View attachment 206818
Looks like these require 35 gmp. And the need to rob a bank. :(
Those r nice but $$$$$ my machine has 29gpm and would run that but just a touch slow. Mine is standard flow not a high flow. It was optional.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mine is similar. Mine has gehl t handle controls. Move left stick forward or back to move that direction and twist it left or right to turn. Right t handle controls all loader functions except aux. That it a foot pedal. I prefer iso pilot control joysticks. But that's what my machine had. I dont like the bobcat/case style where your leverage move each side front or rear and 2 pedals in floor for raise and tilt. Those make my knees and ankles hurt.

Case never had foot controls! That Queere should be new enough to switch them to Case style controls, all new skid loaders can be set up either way. It’s in the ops manual

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You're really gonna like the tracks on the skidsteers. Without em they have a hard time in the woods!
It happens.

Levi wanted to cut hedge trees today..

Interpretation:

Levi wanted to doze *s-word with that skid steer all day..

I ended up on the saw handle all day.
I burnt 2 gallons of fuel. Chains were *s-word by end of day. And I was careful as I could be.