High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember my Grandmother keeping a pint bottle of whiskey in a corner cabinet.
It obviously was an old bottle. The cap was kind of crusty around the edges and it wasn't easy to get the top off.
I jokingly asked her why she had this in the house. I had never seen her ever handle the bottle. She kept it for medicinal purposes. She'd take a tablespoon full whenever she was feeling ill. I've only seen her sick once. Hence the bottle being old looking.
I had an Uncle, her son, that smoked cigars. When he'd visit and smoked one, he'd throw the butt in the yard. After he'd leave, she would go out and collect the cigar butt and keep it for sick farm animals. I watched her cut a pill size piece, once, and push it down a sick chicken's throat. That chicken, amazingly, was cured.
:)

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
7:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I remember my Grandmother keeping a pint bottle of whiskey in a corner cabinet.
It obviously was an old bottle. The cap was kind of crusty around the edges and it wasn't easy to get the top off.
I jokingly asked her why she had this in the house. I had never seen her ever handle the bottle. She kept it for medicinal purposes. She'd take a tablespoon full whenever she was feeling ill. I've only seen her sick once. Hence the bottle being old looking.
I had an Uncle, her son, that smoked cigars. When he'd visit and smoked one, he'd throw the butt in the yard. After he'd leave, she would go out and collect the cigar butt and keep it for sick farm animals. I watched her cut a pill size piece, once, and push it down a sick chicken's throat. That chicken, amazingly, was cured.
:)
Amazing the old school and home remedies...