Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Canuck
I,m not sure if this is the best or the right place for comments on the new style forum (feel free to start a new thread if needed)

just a different thing I’ve noticed is you can’t see where a member is from just below there avatar where they have posted. Before It helps in so many ways. Ie they way they typed and not being English speaking etc. and there local time. A lot of guys may miss this or long-standing members are already well known.
it has help me in the past to understand new members so hopefully you can reinstate this feature 😉

and thankyou for all of your hard work.

Just click on the persons icon and all that will pop up for you to see.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is like a "new to You/me car" , it is all here somewhere and then some - just gotta figger out where the heck it is in the first place! :p

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Today I added a Country Flag add-on, and it crashed a lot of features of our brand new website for an hour. I will get something for you soon.
Will we be able to use Tapatalk?

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Will we be able to use Tapatalk?
We have our own app. Did you try it? When you're on your phone and you expand the hamburger menu, look at the bottom of that menu. "Install the app". Try it and let us know what you think.