Another CJ saws horror story

Trader history (0)

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So hopefully this starts to do something to his clientele list cross your fingers an hope for the best I guess

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like a revolving door. Terry, CJ, IH, back to Terry, now back to CJ. :BangHead:

wcorey

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe some of the more recently affected should do some reviews on the CJ saws review thread and not my place to do so but also put a link there to this thread as well as the others (like the raffle 700 and Clint's p60).

I notice that the reviews are all from back a ways (good) and only starting yesterday have the more current events been mentioned there...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe some of the more recently affected should do some reviews on the CJ saws review thread and not my place to do so but also put a link there to this thread as well as the others (like the raffle 700 and Clint's p60).

I notice that the reviews are all from back a ways (good) and only starting yesterday have the more current events been mentioned there...

3f2.jpeg

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So hopefully this starts to do something to his clientele list cross your fingers an hope for the best I guess
Look this has been going on for a couple of years. A thread or two here ain't going to stop Jim's crime spree or behaviour, it didn't prevent you from getting in deep so others will fall into his hands until he's finally in the locker for a while. My only advice is to bare in mind he would read threads like this and if you want to keep some cards close to your chest just bare that in mind. Having the 'right' person pay him a visit to recover your property is probably the best bet. Communicating to him is likely going to frustrate you as he'll tell you anything and just lie. Lawyers will take your money and can't do to much in a civil dispute case like this. I'd find that guy who knows how to 'fix' things. Jim probably starts his fire each night with letter from lawyers.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look this has been going on for a couple of years. A thread or two here ain't going to stop Jim's crime spree or behaviour, it didn't prevent you from getting in deep so others will fall into his hands until he's finally in the locker for a while. My only advice is to bare in mind he would read threads like this and if you want to keep some cards close to your chest just bare that in mind. Having the 'right' person pay him a visit to recover your property is probably the best bet. Communicating to him is likely going to frustrate you as he'll tell you anything and just lie. Lawyers will take your money and can't do to much in a civil dispute case like this. I'd find that guy who knows how to 'fix' things. Jim probably starts his fire each night with letter from lawyers.

You're a smart guy.

If you shake people hard enough you usually end up with some type of resolve. Some you just have to shake a little harder.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you had any luck?

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
None to date
Lots of truth here but chances are if someone would show up at his house he would most likely hide in his house an play victim like the coward he really is .

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lots of truth here but chances are if someone would show up at his house he would most likely hide in his house an play victim like the coward he really is .
Well the target is your saw/s not Jim so should he hide under his bed or whatever just makes things easier. But I'd not discuss too much here about all that until the saws have been recovered. Don't ever give up the 'element of surprise'.

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well the target is your saw/s not Jim so should he hide under his bed or whatever just makes things easier. But I'd not discuss too much here about all that until the saws have been recovered. Don't ever give up the 'element of surprise'.
Your exactly right

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It’s been another solid week an a half still no saw or even contact at this point on my 372 clone

jjcard41

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s been another solid week an a half still no saw or even contact at this point on my 372 clone
Man that is rough. Sorry to hear. Maybe you mentioned this before, but did you try the local police? You know his place if residence since you shipped him your saw. Not sure if they can intervene though. Hopefully you get it back!

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
did you contact the sheriffs office ?
Yup they say it’s a civil dispute , an apparently when they called Jim he complained to them that I was harassing him . An they took his side stating they were recording his complaint an that if there was any further contact on my part I would be the one in trouble at that point . Terrific world we live in these days where scum gets to run the streets. An the honest hard working guy gets pooped on I sincerely hope one day he swipes the wrong guys saw an gets what he’s got coming, because at this point this is completley pathetic

Last edited by a moderator: