Another CJ saws horror story

Trader history (0)

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone ever have any issues with Jim ? Story starts out I contacted him about working over a brand new never run hutzl 372 clone . He answered an was a very pleasant person to deal with, his YouTube channel is constantly having new content uploaded an the way his saws sound an run when completed seem to be of good quality... so he an I discussed shipping the saw to him ,the work that was involved in making it run better then stock sn so on sn so forth . I shipped the saw promptly to his home adress . He contacted me Jan 21 my saw had arived. Feb 7th he then contacted me my saw was done an he was uploading a video to his YouTube channel of it cutting ... all seems well I’m thinking at this point he had sent me pictures during the entire process showing the progress. PayPal payment was sent friends an family promptly the next day. Feb 8th at this point, I was figuring waiting a solid week anxiously awaiting to get my saw back. First week went by .... no saw I texted an first reply from him I received stated he was having trouble with a broke down vehicle in which he needed to transport the saw package to post office. Ok I understand things happen so I waited another week .... in which time I texted during receiving a message back from Jim from said Cj saws stating there was a billing error with in his bank account that resulted in some chain reaction overdraft fees, ..... ok at this point this is an issue on his part , has nothing to do with me my payment went through on the previously stated feb8th. So I text him asking where my saw is an he responds very quick to try an put blame on me! One of his texts and I quote” he asks me what I’m trying to pull here”! I texted back you have my saw and my money the saw was completed on the .7th of February an payment was promptly sent a day after!!!!! Seconds after that text the phone rings it’s Jim.... he gives me this sob story about how the banker is the only oerson that can straighten out his financial issue an to bear with him, in which time he clearly states my 230$ payment for the work done to my clone saw still resides within the PayPal account it was sent to , he states if he would have deposited it into his already overdrawn bsnk account my 230$ would be lost.... ok at this point I express how agitated I am an that I need my saw back within the next coming week. Ok so here we are a solid 3 weeks almost a month on the 8th of March an I STILL have yet to see my saw! I called him last night around 6pm eastern standard time an it goes right to voicemail... which is convienently not set up.... so I leave him a text stating he needs to contact me as soon as possible to verify the shipping progress of my saw. Where do I go from here guys? This guy seemed legit , an trustworthy now I’m starting to believe he scammed me?? Should I have done more research when looking for a rep able builder? Currently I’m out the cost of the saw plus 230$ for the work he performed along with shipping both ways! I’m beginning to think he spent my money an has no money to ship my saw back! If this is the case IF he would be man enough to answer his phone I would ask him to walk the package to the post office if his truck is truely broken down sn he has no money to pay to fix it an have my saw shipped COD at no cost to him what so ever but again he’s now dodging my phone calls! Any help would be greatly appriciated before legal action is taken which will be last an final resort.
Over the past day sn a half after starting to post comments informing perspective customers of his shady dealings he seems to have become extremely angered sn disgruntled due to my posts that state nothing but solid facts which I have countless text messages between the two of us verifying. Some of which I have screen shot an posted to arborist site. I never once asked for nothing more than my hard earned money had paid for .... an here I stand with my dick in my hand a month later today since my payment was sent an cleared PayPal, out a 260$ clone saw along with 230$ in services not to mention the oem Walbro hd12 carb , intake boot , base gasket an crank seals I had sent him to install along with the return shipping costs. He acts as tho it’s my fault as a customer for bugging him about the subject of “where is my saw an why has it not been shipped yet?” After the video was uploaded to his YouTube account a month ago , he did state something about when the saw was test ran it had one of his mufflers on it at which time he offered to sell it to me for an extra 50$ ... I declined the hutzl muffler was goI’d enough at this time, at which time he informed me it would be an added few DAYS to complete the muffler then the saw would be on its way back to pa. I gave him the benifit if the doubt waited an entire week without bothering him to accomplish this mediocre task of modifying the muffler which we all know can be done in a few hours. The con artist will no longer answer my phone calls , only texts I receive now from him are full of profanity, towards myself and randy Evans whom I’ve only for the first time made contact with yesterday on this topic. Jim accuses me of calling him at all odd hours of the morning specifically 5am , This clearly signifies he’s got one or more other pissed off customers whom he has not sent their saws back yet as well! guess this isn’t the first time he’s pulled these kind of shenanigans ? I myself feel stupid for not researching this builder more before sending a saw his way but as a hard working honest individual brought up in the church you tend to believe there is more good then bad in the world , clearly I was mistaken by this con artist. What truely baffles me though is the man sent me pictures as the saw was being worked over , pics of cylinder, squish band cut , exhaust port polishing , pics that clearly show the oem carb and intake boot I sent him to install on the saw installed! Then sends me the link to the YouTube video once the saw was finished excluding the muffler story as I depicted above.... he then asks for payment which at that point in my mind was acceptable . Then once he got my money in his PayPal the childish excuses started first the truck then the banking issue. It’s sickning not to mention the volguer text that followed later yesterday and this morning. All I’m asking for here is my saw back that I paid for a month ago nothing more nothing less. As I previously stated on arborist site if I do not see any attempt on his part to return my property the lawyer who has already been contacted as well authorities will be notified in an effort to serve justice in this situation. It’s sad it has come to that but what other choice do I have, the man is clearly using what ever money was sent to him for personal use an has no money to ship the saws back with. This is why I contacted him demanding the saw was shipped COD this coming Monday morning regardless of wheather or not he has to physically walk the package to the post office himself... he comes back with another bogus excuse that you need a shipping account with either fed ex or ups to make that happen , so I replied then you better find a pair of shoes with some good rubber because I don’t care if you have to walk up an down the street in town business to business until you find one of them that will let you ship it on their account. I’m at the end of my rope with this clown an I will stop at nothing to expose this man for the fraud he is. He has no idea the extent of the can of worms he has just opened . If any of his other victims would like to chime in I would love to hear your stories before I contact the authorities the more people we combine the better results we will get my lawyer states.in turn the better chance we have at getting our at this point “stolen “ property back . This man needs to be stopped before anyone else sends him another saw! Below are just a hand full of the screen shots I have taken as proof of his childish behavior since I called him out On his web of lies , some of which this morning end with him saying and I quote “ maybe I’ll just keep your saw to teach you a lesson” that there

Attachments

• D838A622-7B93-410A-B863-E5631E712BEC.png
    D838A622-7B93-410A-B863-E5631E712BEC.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 356
  • EA3EBB64-F55E-4DE4-B019-F99D2D1D59AA.png
    EA3EBB64-F55E-4DE4-B019-F99D2D1D59AA.png
    456 KB · Views: 399
  • 2136CB63-D514-4E36-93F6-16682A7B1D25.png
    2136CB63-D514-4E36-93F6-16682A7B1D25.png
    417.8 KB · Views: 381
  • AB4DF5D5-19ED-4300-B713-9CB70978ECBC.png
    AB4DF5D5-19ED-4300-B713-9CB70978ECBC.png
    347.7 KB · Views: 327

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Remainder of the latest convo... lovely am I right boys... unreal is more like it

Attachments

• FCE95998-3F47-4B26-B32D-44B5B8768907.png
    FCE95998-3F47-4B26-B32D-44B5B8768907.png
    397.8 KB · Views: 275
  • 204DF839-6306-48D0-9C26-4E6CBAE203BD.png
    204DF839-6306-48D0-9C26-4E6CBAE203BD.png
    388.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 35A56F53-946F-4F39-AD9E-987D2E35587C.png
    35A56F53-946F-4F39-AD9E-987D2E35587C.png
    459.5 KB · Views: 291
  • 0F2884B8-2469-4495-A480-8AE04CFB6B27.png
    0F2884B8-2469-4495-A480-8AE04CFB6B27.png
    438.4 KB · Views: 253

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
just call the sheriffs office in his town
hes been a piece of *s-word since before he was outed
he claims disabled because of his back but yet he handles a bigger saw ?
we all know hes a drug addict and has mental issues

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the site
You're quite the typist.
Hopefully asshat will return your saw
He tends to believe everything is his
Once it reaches his house.
Apparently
That's what i gather.
some saws will be finished and he still won't ship them to the owner's.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty soon there Shortfuze you’ll be known as Bub II...and don’t try and tell Jimbo how to run his damn shop either! :lol:

Went through the same *B-S.... last year you’re going through now. Good luck with this f’ng idiot!

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In case you're wondering why nobody has replied.....each post has to be approved by a moderator. The idea is to prevent a bunch of crosstalk.

Welcome to ope.
One would think he would invest some of the customers money into some better medications.
There are people out there that need attention regardless if the attention is good attention or bad attention. Evidently ":buitre:JMS:buitre:" was having with drawl issues from LACK OF ATTENTION.
Curious how many comments this will draw in:confused:

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
3:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ohh not again..:(

the only thing I can say,,, is send a prepaid shipping label.. it’s been done before, and it still took time...

See if I can find the link, although you may have been shown it

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone ever have any issues with Jim ? Story starts out I contacted him about working over a brand new never run hutzl 372 clone . He answered an was a very pleasant person to deal with, his YouTube channel is constantly having new content uploaded an the way his saws sound an run when completed seem to be of good quality... so he an I discussed shipping the saw to him ,the work that was involved in making it run better then stock sn so on sn so forth . I shipped the saw promptly to his home adress . He contacted me Jan 21 my saw had arived. Feb 7th he then contacted me my saw was done an he was uploading a video to his YouTube channel of it cutting ... all seems well I’m thinking at this point he had sent me pictures during the entire process showing the progress. PayPal payment was sent friends an family promptly the next day. Feb 8th at this point, I was figuring waiting a solid week anxiously awaiting to get my saw back. First week went by .... no saw I texted an first reply from him I received stated he was having trouble with a broke down vehicle in which he needed to transport the saw package to post office. Ok I understand things happen so I waited another week .... in which time I texted during receiving a message back from Jim from said Cj saws stating there was a billing error with in his bank account that resulted in some chain reaction overdraft fees, ..... ok at this point this is an issue on his part , has nothing to do with me my payment went through on the previously stated feb8th. So I text him asking where my saw is an he responds very quick to try an put blame on me! One of his texts and I quote” he asks me what I’m trying to pull here”! I texted back you have my saw and my money the saw was completed on the .7th of February an payment was promptly sent a day after!!!!! Seconds after that text the phone rings it’s Jim.... he gives me this sob story about how the banker is the only oerson that can straighten out his financial issue an to bear with him, in which time he clearly states my 230$ payment for the work done to my clone saw still resides within the PayPal account it was sent to , he states if he would have deposited it into his already overdrawn bsnk account my 230$ would be lost.... ok at this point I express how agitated I am an that I need my saw back within the next coming week. Ok so here we are a solid 3 weeks almost a month on the 8th of March an I STILL have yet to see my saw! I called him last night around 6pm eastern standard time an it goes right to voicemail... which is convienently not set up.... so I leave him a text stating he needs to contact me as soon as possible to verify the shipping progress of my saw. Where do I go from here guys? This guy seemed legit , an trustworthy now I’m starting to believe he scammed me?? Should I have done more research when looking for a rep able builder? Currently I’m out the cost of the saw plus 230$ for the work he performed along with shipping both ways! I’m beginning to think he spent my money an has no money to ship my saw back! If this is the case IF he would be man enough to answer his phone I would ask him to walk the package to the post office if his truck is truely broken down sn he has no money to pay to fix it an have my saw shipped COD at no cost to him what so ever but again he’s now dodging my phone calls! Any help would be greatly appriciated before legal action is taken which will be last an final resort.
Over the past day sn a half after starting to post comments informing perspective customers of his shady dealings he seems to have become extremely angered sn disgruntled due to my posts that state nothing but solid facts which I have countless text messages between the two of us verifying. Some of which I have screen shot an posted to arborist site. I never once asked for nothing more than my hard earned money had paid for .... an here I stand with my dick in my hand a month later today since my payment was sent an cleared PayPal, out a 260$ clone saw along with 230$ in services not to mention the oem Walbro hd12 carb , intake boot , base gasket an crank seals I had sent him to install along with the return shipping costs. He acts as tho it’s my fault as a customer for bugging him about the subject of “where is my saw an why has it not been shipped yet?” After the video was uploaded to his YouTube account a month ago , he did state something about when the saw was test ran it had one of his mufflers on it at which time he offered to sell it to me for an extra 50$ ... I declined the hutzl muffler was goI’d enough at this time, at which time he informed me it would be an added few DAYS to complete the muffler then the saw would be on its way back to pa. I gave him the benifit if the doubt waited an entire week without bothering him to accomplish this mediocre task of modifying the muffler which we all know can be done in a few hours. The con artist will no longer answer my phone calls , only texts I receive now from him are full of profanity, towards myself and randy Evans whom I’ve only for the first time made contact with yesterday on this topic. Jim accuses me of calling him at all odd hours of the morning specifically 5am , This clearly signifies he’s got one or more other pissed off customers whom he has not sent their saws back yet as well! guess this isn’t the first time he’s pulled these kind of shenanigans ? I myself feel stupid for not researching this builder more before sending a saw his way but as a hard working honest individual brought up in the church you tend to believe there is more good then bad in the world , clearly I was mistaken by this con artist. What truely baffles me though is the man sent me pictures as the saw was being worked over , pics of cylinder, squish band cut , exhaust port polishing , pics that clearly show the oem carb and intake boot I sent him to install on the saw installed! Then sends me the link to the YouTube video once the saw was finished excluding the muffler story as I depicted above.... he then asks for payment which at that point in my mind was acceptable . Then once he got my money in his PayPal the childish excuses started first the truck then the banking issue. It’s sickning not to mention the volguer text that followed later yesterday and this morning. All I’m asking for here is my saw back that I paid for a month ago nothing more nothing less. As I previously stated on arborist site if I do not see any attempt on his part to return my property the lawyer who has already been contacted as well authorities will be notified in an effort to serve justice in this situation. It’s sad it has come to that but what other choice do I have, the man is clearly using what ever money was sent to him for personal use an has no money to ship the saws back with. This is why I contacted him demanding the saw was shipped COD this coming Monday morning regardless of wheather or not he has to physically walk the package to the post office himself... he comes back with another bogus excuse that you need a shipping account with either fed ex or ups to make that happen , so I replied then you better find a pair of shoes with some good rubber because I don’t care if you have to walk up an down the street in town business to business until you find one of them that will let you ship it on their account. I’m at the end of my rope with this clown an I will stop at nothing to expose this man for the fraud he is. He has no idea the extent of the can of worms he has just opened . If any of his other victims would like to chime in I would love to hear your stories before I contact the authorities the more people we combine the better results we will get my lawyer states.in turn the better chance we have at getting our at this point “stolen “ property back . This man needs to be stopped before anyone else sends him another saw! Below are just a hand full of the screen shots I have taken as proof of his childish behavior since I called him out On his web of lies , some of which this morning end with him saying and I quote “ maybe I’ll just keep your saw to teach you a lesson” that there
SORRY but I Can't click the Like on this

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
In case you're wondering why nobody has replied.....each post has to be approved by a moderator. The idea is to prevent a bunch of crosstalk.

Welcome to ope.
That’s ok I tried to keep it as pg as possible while still expressing my frustration on the issue

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Remainder of the latest convo... lovely am I right boys... unreal is more like it
Lmao...

Here’s what gets me...ol’ Jimbo never states several things right up front when it comes to sending him a saw...too f’ng busy waiting on that PayPal payment. :lol:

1) I’m ‘disabled’
2) I have a mental ‘fetish’ with other folks’ saws
3) Can’t find the PO right down the f’ng street to ship the saw back
4) I’m gonna play *f-wordk *f-wordk games with you
5) And last but not least...the list. My ol’ lady lost her job...my vehicle is torn up all to hell and needs fixin’...appliances are all f’d up, etc, etc, etc. This just scratches the surface...
6) I need proper medication and the street *s-wordt ain’t quite cuttin’ it
7) And finally...every damn thing is Monkey Mans’ fault

This dude’s as f’d up in his own head as a can of worms...make zero bones about that.

I believe Styx sang a song made just for this fool, well before you were born young man, on their triple-platinum album Paradise Theatre...goes something like this...Nothing Ever Goes As Planned.

Live and learn...hopefully you get your saw back...one day!

Last edited:

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Pretty soon there Shortfuze you’ll be known as Bub II...and don’t try and tell Jimbo how to run his damn shop either! :lol:

Went through the same *B-S.... last year you’re going through now. Good luck with this f’ng idiot!
How exactly did you go about getting yours back?

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We harassed the hell out of him. And, I emailed him a shipping label from my FedEx account.
I’m in the process of blowing up his YouTube comments trying to spread the word to unsuspecting potential customers we’ll see how that goes, Jim messaged me a bunch of texts full of profanity’s this morning which I had posted screen shots of earlier an I don’t tend on letting up any time soon,