Trader history (0)

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might’ve told the story one time before but I forget.

When I was younger we had a pool, one week we went on vacation and the neighbors had a party. Some drunk girl from the party decided she was getting kind of sweaty and decided to come over and take a dip in our pool. While trying to climb up on the ladder (which was locked) she fell and broke her ankle.

About a month later my parents got a letter in the mail from her lawyer saying she was trying to sue my parents for her injuries. She took them to court and my parents lost and had to pay her medical bills. Total BS.

jjcard41

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might’ve told the story one time before but I forget.

When I was younger we had a pool, one week we went on vacation and the neighbors had a party. Some drunk girl from the party decided she was getting kind of sweaty and decided to come over and take a dip in our pool. While trying to climb up on the ladder (which was locked) she fell and broke her ankle.

About a month later my parents got a letter in the mail from her lawyer saying she was trying to sue my parents for her injuries. She took them to court and my parents lost and had to pay her medical bills. Total BS.

I want to like this message, but I just can’t! I can’t believe your parents lost. Trespassers shouldn’t get any rights at all regardless of what happens on the property they are trespassing on. Ridiculous.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Poor ol’ *f-wordked-up in the head Jim, getting picked on and harassed...lmfao! I’d like to ‘harass’ that POS for about 15 mins...and me thinks that’s giving it about 10 min’s too much!

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That’s just assanine in my book but this is the world these days

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Poor ol’ *f-wordked-up in the head Jim, getting picked on and harassed...lmfao! I’d like to ‘harass’ that POS for about 15 mins...and me thinks that’s giving it about 10 min’s too much!
You an me both buddy you an me both . There’s a special place in hell for *s-wordheads like good ole jimbo.

gyp69

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This doesn’t surprise me,my parents neighbor has a small pond like 20 by 30. It is about 1/4 mile inside his posted,locked gate property. his insurance guy told him if someone trespasses and drowns he will most definitely be sued and will lose, but by carrying some kind of extra insurance policy they may be able to keep an idiot from taking everything. This is a *f-worded up world.

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup they say it’s a civil dispute , an apparently when they called Jim he complained to them that I was harassing him . An they took his side stating they were recording his complaint an that if there was any further contact on my part I would be the one in trouble at that point . Terrific world we live in these days where scum gets to run the streets. An the honest hard working guy gets pooped on I sincerely hope one day he swipes the wrong guys saw an gets what he’s got coming, because at this point this is completley pathetic
Any word on the saw?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I still had a youtube account this would remind me to remind all of the potential CJS customers to think twice with comments on his vids. If anyone with a few minutes has an account it's a worthwhile endeavor.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He posted a video of a very clean 101b that was at our last gtg like three weeks ago. I really hope the guy didn't leave it there for work. The work will get done all week and good, however we all know the retrieval issue and kinda slow shipping dept. at CJsaws.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey maybe the delivery truck caught the virus? Sounds like as good an excuse as any. Reputable shops want customer stuff gone as quickly as possible is that not correct?

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty soon there Shortfuze you’ll be known as Bub II...and don’t try and tell Jimbo how to run his damn shop either! :lol:

Went through the same *B-S.... last year you’re going through now. Good luck with this f’ng idiot!
I was there first, so I guess I get first sucker award?

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y
I'm guessing ol Jim never experienced having a lung kicked loose. If he ever had, he'd treat folks with more respect.
Randy, you won't treat others with respect, if you don't carry a bit for yourself. It ain't in him, you, I and everyone else seems to have tried, but it also seems pretty impossible at this point.