Trader history (0)

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know this is a very old thread but I can’t believe anyone sent a saw to him without googling him first!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know this is a very old thread but I can’t believe anyone sent a saw to him without googling him first!
All of this is what caused the Google searches to show that he was "problematic". Before this started he didn't really have any bad reviews.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of this is what caused the Google searches to show that he was "problematic". Before this started he didn't really have any bad reviews.
I see this thread started three years ago. It couldn’t have been too awful long before that when the jarhead was having the same issues. Probably a similar timeframe when it was all coming to light

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh me and @cgraham1 and @USMC615 had issues at the same time! Around 11/18-09/19
Unfortunately google didn’t turn up any problematic report except putting the threads from here up top IF you also add PROBLEMS or any good to the search terms.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh me and @cgraham1 and @USMC615 had issues at the same time! Around 11/18-09/19
Unfortunately google didn’t turn up any problematic report except putting the threads from here up top IF you also add PROBLEMS or any good to the search terms.
I think I remember your issues were a used to new piston/cylinder swap or something to the effect...and got a helluva runaround from Jungle Jim about it.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s the one, all that waffling over a piston of all things!
Been gone for a long time I figured all the drama with this subject would have been long done and over with. Hopefully the subject establishment isn’t still practicing the same business techniques.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought some 441 stuff from @Shortfuze82 and he was very decent to deal with.
Also I hate to see a service member like @USMC615 get screwed.
If this empty nutsack really is on disability he has to claim all of his outside income to the disability benefits office and IRS, which I highly doubt.
Anyway I would contact the disability office in his region and report a fraud, he's quoting prices on his YouTube channel after all. They may cancel his benefits and require him to pay reparations.