High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Firewood thread!!! Let's see what you got!!!!

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First fire of the year. Calling for 37 tonight and in the 30’s at night 5 out of the next 7 nights. Never had a fire in September before. Covered all the wood piles today and filled 1 firewood rack and brought in kindling.
View attachment 349793

Ahh a beautiful sight. Is that a furnace??

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
2:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven’t been able to use a saw for over a year. Fortunately I was a couple years ahead on firewood. A few of my neighbors had their properties logged and there is an abundance of tops, free for the taking. This is the first load out.
It feels great to be productive again.

F344A660-433F-4CF2-AA70-DCA3B37FCA89.jpeg

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure there is any sassafras but I have no idea what it looks like. Lots of white oak, Mulberry, walnut and some Hackberry are silver maple that are past prime.
The bottom right most likely is, the upper one is a little iffy. They have yellow wood, very straight easy splitting grain, lighter weight, and a strong smell. Could smell like root beer, or italian seasoning, or some herbs. Might stink if you don't really think about what good things it could smell like. The bark can smell like root beer.
upload_2022-10-4_19-3-46.png

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The bottom right most likely is, the upper one is a little iffy. They have yellow wood, very straight easy splitting grain, lighter weight, and a strong smell. Could smell like root beer, or italian seasoning, or some herbs. Might stink if you don't really think about what good things it could smell like. The bark can smell like root beer.
View attachment 350343

Could have been plus I don't have any pictures of it split, but sure looked like white oak. Either way, it's split and in the totes.