High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2023 Central Pa. GTG on the Hill May 19-20

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 19-05-2023
Event end date: Saturday 20-05-2023
Username Guest count Note
SOS Ridgerider SOS Ridgerider 1  
Scotty Overkill Scotty Overkill 3  
blacksmith blacksmith 1 I'll definitely be there but Caleb may stop in at some point.
NateSaw NateSaw 1  
Glock37 Glock37 1  
Eduardo K Eduardo K 1 Right now I’m clear to go, hoping nothing comes up.
mrxlh mrxlh 1  
38f20 38f20 2  

toolmaker

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Come early, stay late! Wood wise, I'll need to get by with A LOT of help from my friends! Otherwise, it's a picnic at the edge of the woods. Sort of a primitive site, not much in the way of infrastructure, so plan accordingly.

2281 Bush Hollow Rd.
Julian, Pa. 16844
I'm coming. This will be the first GTG I have ever attended. Hope to put some faces with the names.

toolmaker

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can someone tell me what happens at a GTG? I have never been to one.
Are there things to do? Vendors? Food? Dealers?
I am totally clueless.........

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can someone tell me what happens at a GTG? I have never been to one.
Are there things to do? Vendors? Food? Dealers?
I am totally clueless.........
Nothing commercial. There may be guys with a table of saws and or parts to sell. Food is pot luck bring something to share almost like family picnic. There may be some decent size logs to slice into cookies, but it has to be imported at my place. Large trees are scarce on this property. Folding chairs, fire pit, coolers, pop up canopies and pray for good weather. (no pavilion or anything like that). We’ve been pretty lucky/blessed so far. If it is a monsoon, I will probably just call it off. Hope for the best! One of the best things is being able to try other people’s saws and see how their chains and port work feels cutting in real world conditions. Lots of BSing and brain picking. Some ball busting and arguing etc!

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little background... I had my first GTG in November 2020 as an act of rebellion for the country being shut down. (nobody died). Weather was a huge crapshoot. We got lucky! Resumed in May of 21, 22 and now 23. I have a decent site, but probably the most informal of any GTG I have attended. It’s just chilling with like minded wood slayers. It’s Friday Saturday and there will probably be some here Thursday and Sunday too.