Nice little place to cook a steak too

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
12:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas it is always (and I stress ALWAYS) a pleasure to hang out with yinz, shake some hands (new and old alike), run some saws, throw some chips, eat like damned kings and do it with extended family and I gotta say yinz fellers are extended family! The only part of the day that sucked was when I had to leave.......wish it lasted longer!!

Already anxiously awaiting the next one!

Thank you @Duane(Pa) for your ever-immense hospitality, and thanks to everyone else who provided food, drink, and great stories......it was, as it always is, a blast!

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to add my thanks to all that came. Everyone brought something to share and we made something out of nothing. There was quite a bit in the way of supplies left over and it will be kept on hand for the next one. There WILL be a next one! Most likely in May. Stay tuned...pun intended :D

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have to add my thanks to all that came. Everyone brought something to share and we made something out of nothing. There was quite a bit in the way of supplies left over and it will be kept on hand for the next one. There WILL be a next one! Most likely in May. Stay tuned...pun intended :D
I can see this becoming a big deal!! That place is absolutely perfect for GTG's!

And you know Joe and I will gladly help you prepare. We will start watching for some big wood over the winter and we can haul it down there....

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can see this becoming a big deal!! That place is absolutely perfect for GTG's!

And you know Joe and I will gladly help you prepare. We will start watching for some big wood over the winter and we can haul it down there....
Thats awesome Scotty!

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

People reading here have some obvious interest. Mark your calendar for May 14-15th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.