Event end date: Saturday 30-09-2023
Username Guest count Note
Stump Shot Stump Shot 1  
B bradb123 1  
Woodrow Woodrow 1  
redline4 redline4 1  
lehman live edge slab lehman live edge slab 1  
Northern_clear Northern_clear 1  
Stihlalltheway Stihlalltheway 2 50/50 shot I make it, have to work around an elk hunt and it’s still work season for sure
Loony661 Loony661 2 I’ll be there with my 7yr old son. Bringing Amsoil for anyone that PM’s me by 9/22 on a pre-order basis. See ya there!
N nbbt 1 calendar cleared. gettin close...
EAK044 EAK044 1  
isaaccarlson isaaccarlson 3 My 2 brothers think they will make it as well.
I IffykidMn 1  
sledneck22 sledneck22 1 I lied. Kiddo has a soccer game and I’m the coach. I won’t be able to make it. Sorry and disappointed.
WI_Hedgehog WI_Hedgehog 2 Brad Krause (greenhorn)
Juliana Wolf (no-horn) (ha ha ha ha!)
RonaldT RonaldT 1  

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
7:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feeling a bit betterer today and reflecting back a bit, this was the biggest bestest GTG here ever and it dribbled over into Friday a bit.
So, I started thinkinging that maybe I should just make it a two day affair for those that want to come early and get relaxed from their travels and whatnot. What say you saw ho's?
It certainly makes it nice to be able to stretch and relax after multiple hours of travel. Even if no wood is cut on Friday, just the Bs’n is enjoyable. That’s my 2 cents.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Feeling a bit betterer today and reflecting back a bit, this was the biggest bestest GTG here ever and it dribbled over into Friday a bit.
So, I started thinkinging that maybe I should just make it a two day affair for those that want to come early and get relaxed from their travels and whatnot. What say you saw ho's?
Sounds good to me

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once again a great time up Nort. Got some smoke and vibration therapy from some saws I don't get to run often too.
Steve's generosity with the door prizes, and even getting a young man started with his own saw was awesome!
Many Thanks, and looking forward to next time.

WI_Hedgehog

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd take said $32 and buy a bottle of rum.
You saw how great those saws run last weekend.

Sure I can, an old garage sale husky, Stihl or old school homelite will be around a long time. I’ve bought many saws for 5-25$.
If I ran into that sort of deal I would snatch them up also. All I can say is these were new.

julie wolf

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I
You saw how great those saws run last weekend.

If I ran into that sort of deal I would snatch them up also. All I can say is these were new.
I can attest to the newness of the S185's. They came right out of the box, brand spanking new! 😃 they are a great saw, and you can't beat the deal Brad got on them.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I

I can attest to the newness of the S185's. They came right out of the box, brand spanking new! 😃 they are a great saw, and you can't beat the deal Brad got on them.
Generally saws are already out of the box at the dealership