• Total voters

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like droppin trees a lot. If that’s to be had mebbe I’ll hop a plane.
Well be clearing a decent sized area for the sportsman club where the GTG is being held, we can see about having a few left foe the shindig. We will know more as time allows.

The pics above were of me dropping a massive dead ash tree on their property last summer. We wanted to climb it but it was just too dangerous.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw a commercial or maybe an old movie where the guy sits on top of his spar and pours himself a cup of coffee. Crazy
That's a video done back in the late 60s/early 70s by the legendary Hap Johnson. The movie was called "Coffee Break". Used to be on YT but I can't find it anymore.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Saw a commercial or maybe an old movie where the guy sits on top of his spar and pours himself a cup of coffee. Crazy
That's a video done back in the late 60s/early 70s by the legendary Hap Johnson. The movie was called "Coffee Break". Used to be on YT but I can't find it anymore.
I had my lunch on top of a spar like that out west once. Tree was 24+” 130’ up. Old Doug fir iirc. Muh sideburns weren’t as badass as Hap’s though.