High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD 1/4" chuck Foredom style handpieces and #30 handpieces.

Trader history (1)

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some of these #30 style handpieces with larger than normal chucks, 0.6mm-6.5mm capacity. They'll chuck 1/4" shank burrs or smaller burrs tight without loosening up like the normal #30's can. They are the gold/black handpieces shown on the bottom of the picture. $35 each.

I also have around 5 lightly used knockoff #30's that I no longer need, top of the picture. These have been re-machined so the bearing bores are true and no longer get hot quick. $15 each.

Shipping will probably be USPS flat rate small box, $7.15. I think I can fit 5 in a box.

Large30.jpg

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd take 2 of the knock off #30's. Pm me your paypal info

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
4 of the knock off #30's are spoken for.

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All of the knock off 30's are spoken for. I do have this one that was supposed to fit 1/4" but doesn't, it's still a little larger capacity than the normal 30's.

6901bd0ab637454df940a34c7baa3a27.jpg

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only have 4 of the large (1/4") capacity handpieces left.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
5:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I only have 4 of the large (1/4") capacity handpieces left.
What's required to drive these hand pieces and where do you acquire it? Do you have any angled head pcs. available? what is the 1/4"handpiece primarily used for? What size do you use for the majority of the work porting cylinders? Man that's a lot of questions,sorry I don't know much about this stuff...

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's required to drive these hand pieces and where do you acquire it? Do you have any angled head pcs. available? what is the 1/4"handpiece primarily used for? What size do you use for the majority of the work porting cylinders? Man that's a lot of questions,sorry I don't know much about this stuff...

They are used with any Foredom style flex shaft hanging or bench motor. I hear some people have had good luck with the cheaper units from Harbor Freight or Grizzly.

No I don't have any angled handpieces at this time.

These handpieces I use for general use. They are great for cleaning cylinder with split mandrels, muffler mods or roughing intake and exhaust ports with 1/4" shaft tools. But they can also be used with 1/8" shaft tools for finer detail work.

Here is a video explaining more.

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
5:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
They are used with any Foredom style flex shaft hanging or bench motor. I hear some people have had good luck with the cheaper units from Harbor Freight or Grizzly.

These handpieces I use for general use. They are great for cleaning cylinder with split mandrels, muffler mods or roughing intake and exhaust ports with 1/4" shaft tools. But they can also be used with 1/8" shaft tools for finer detail work.

Thanks great information, I am just down the road from Grizzly in Springfield MO. So worth a shot .

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The harbor freight motor fits. I'm still using one for 5 years now.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'll take the cylinder on the table