High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Small right angle (RA) porting handpieces for Foredom motors.

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just ordered some more burrs for my setup. Still haven't worn out the first head....think I have done 7 saws with it now.

They’re awesome little things. I have two now. I don’t really use any other right angle anymore. They’re just much more comfortable and more accurate I think.

I would advise anyone considering a right angle hand piece to get in touch with Shaun and get one if he has them available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crocky28

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
3a0475da032cf37a86b7ac0f6e80382f.jpg

They’re the perfect tool for these little things. 4 of these wee echos on my bench today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I must say to be honest I was a bit apprehensive about these when they first came out. Seemed small and fragile for the(mostly) big cylinders that I do, or so I thought just looking at it.
After actually getting one in hand and trying it out I have to say the little guy won me over. While it may never be a powerhouse to hawg out massive amounts of material in a short time, what I found is that is a positive, as it's excellent for fine detail work after using the 182c which can be a bit excessive at times.
Time will tell, I think using it in this manor, not being my only R/A, it should last me a long time. Shaun having the bits all sorted out for you is a plus too. Attachment is simple enough slide in and push the button on the back of the head and let it go. Being fixed in position could be a bit of a minus not being able to slide the bit in or out. That cylinder would have to be come upon first for it to get past the hypothetical.
Overall I give it an A- while not the perfect tool for absolutely everything, it's a great tool for a lot of things and that certainly makes it a good tool worth having in my book. :)