High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

new truck prices

Locust Cutter

Air Force Redneck
Local time
8:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
My '05 F-350 is studded, deleted and mostly bullet-proofed. Being a CC/LB dually 4x4, she ain't light, but pulled a 22' Dual tandem axle GN with 200 TIGHT bales of Brome Hay at roughly 110#ea down the highway just fine. I figure the trailer and load were at CDL weight...

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been a tech at a GM dealship for over 21 years.
I always tell people, buy which one has the features you want, at a price you can afford, because they are all machines, and will break.
Auto shops dont exist because they run forever!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been a tech at a GM dealship for over 21 years.
I always tell people, buy which one has the features you want, at a price you can afford, because they are all machines, and will break.
Auto shops dont exist because they run forever!

Amen brother

Sent from Hoskey Hills

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Since the smog equipment is required by the EPA, it is illegal to remove any of it... a buddy (who is a California Highway Patrol officer) told me that the EPA already sets up roadside checkpoints (with the aid of CHP) to look for missing DPFs (among other things), and it’s a huge fine if you get caught. He personally doesn’t give a chit.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve heard the fine is close to 20k. I loved my deleted duramax I had but I’m happy with the ram I have now and plan to leave it stock.

cgraham1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That all sounds Communist to me. I can understand the concern with being in California where they enforce that crap. I don't think they care much about it here.
EPA doesn’t work for California... they could show up anywhere in the US and set up checkpoints. I agree that it’s stupid, but it is something to think about before removing the DPF.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always said when I bought my Cummins in 13 if I ever had any problems after warranty was over I’d delete it right away. Well I’m at 220,000 and it’s still completely stock and no problems to report at all.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good deal. You really put some miles on your truck.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That all sounds Communist to me. I can understand the concern with being in California where they enforce that crap. I don't think they care much about it here.

The one I heard of here was in South Dakota so like Clint said it can happen anywhere. You never know where they will be and when. With all the tractor trailers on the roads these days you can never be to careful