PAST 2018 spring CT GTG, April 7

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
5:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't feel intimidated by the NY gtg. The guys are just as friendly, just more of em
Troof!

Steve and Scott who own the Cutting Edge (Makita/Dolmar/Ventrac/Oregon etc dealer) are great hosts and many of the guys who attend CT will be at NY. Well worth the trip IMHO.

I'll probably froget some but regular CT guys who will be there: Dan, Al, me, Daryl, Mason, Lee, Mustang Mike, David Young. Not sure about Jeff, Sondre, and Matty. If I remember right Kevin and son Jason won't make NY. Still a good group of is northeast gang.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Troof!

Steve and Scott who own the Cutting Edge (Makita/Dolmar/Ventrac/Oregon etc dealer) are great hosts and many of the guys who attend CT will be at NY. Well worth the trip IMHO.

I'll probably froget some but regular CT guys who will be there: Dan, Al, me, Daryl, Mason, Lee, Mustang Mike, David Young. Not sure about Jeff, Sondre, and Matty. If I remember right Kevin and son Jason won't make NY. Still a good group of is northeast gang.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I’ll be there Eric.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found out why the Wife never called/texted: she was watching the live feed the whole time, so she knew what I was doing, lol.

3b65648295aa5e211ef69ccebd8a18df.jpg

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag