Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
... That’ll get me through a week or two
emoji33.png

Soooo, when is the next sub zero GTG planned? :rolleyes:

I know my big girls like to show off in the cold, that way they can be the hottest ones around! :cool:

Looks like You had a lot of fun. :)

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha
Thought you meant what year is it now... [emoji12]
Being facetious.
Truck is a 2001

I seen you guys talking about idling the other night and Jeff talking about washing the cylinders down.

I've had a few pre 2002 Dodge cummins trucks, the aftermarket compines make a high idle kit that is plug and play. Bumps the idle up, to 1200 or 1500 rpm, makes it easier on the engine for long periods of idling.

I was always to cheap to buy one, bought this adjustable stick at some truck stop, slid it under the lip of the dash, other end on the pedal, bump the idle to 1250 or so, made it warmer to sleep in the truck over night, mine never generated heat idling, but if the idle was bumped to 1250 or so it would put out heat.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seen you guys talking about idling the other night and Jeff talking about washing the cylinders down.

I've had a few pre 2002 Dodge cummins trucks, the aftermarket compines make a high idle kit that is plug and play. Bumps the idle up, to 1200 or 1500 rpm, makes it easier on the engine for long periods of idling.

I was always to cheap to buy one, bought this adjustable stick at some truck stop, slid it under the lip of the dash, other end on the pedal, bump the idle to 1250 or so, made it warmer to sleep in the truck over night, mine never generated heat idling, but if the idle was bumped to 1250 or so it would put out heat.

Yup my last 01 I had a chip that took care of it. But it burned up so now I’ve got a cheaper chip, edge ez... I’m not to worried about it. Truck has payed for itself. If it dies... good riddance! [emoji41]