MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking forward to it Dan.

Timed cuts for different saw sizes would be fun, and if the dyno shows up that would be great also!

Also, if you want us to cut firewood when we are there, like they did at the Upstate NY GTG, that would be both productive and fun. (The thumb bucket holds the log, and a guy on each side cuts). You already to it, we just don't always have to make cookies!

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking forward to it Dan.

Timed cuts for different saw sizes would be fun, and if the dyno shows up that would be great also!

Also, if you want us to cut firewood when we are there, like they did at the Upstate NY GTG, that would be both productive and fun. (The thumb bucket holds the log, and a guy on each side cuts). You already to it, we just don't always have to make cookies!

Maybe some heads up racing like they did in TN. Nothing formal, but fun stuff!!

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm setting a goal to do a couple changes to dyno software and build another electronic set with compact cape board to allow easier sensor connection. If what we have something that is usable we can try some runs. Hoping to get electronics to send to diesel Shawn and Shawn karr so we can try several setup to continue the research! Need to get Bill set so he doesnt have to visit to run his setup (his own electronics too!)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It'll be great to be able to get there and hang with you again !

I'm with CFB ............. aint skeered, and I'll be getting the file out to sharpen up muh dull ones

Damn, might have to have you file all the chains to keep it fair Kevin... lol[emoji12]

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You might need to acquire some hooskies Mike! [emoji33]

Just make sure there are some hard wood logs in addition to those soft wood cants, and we will be just fine!

I don't think I saw many unported 272/372s keeping up with the unported 044/440s that were at the last GTG, and there were a lot of them (both 10 & 12 mm).

I also didn't see any orange whipping up on Dr Al's 064!

S/B fun! I'll try and make sure I don't leave any hardware home this time, and that I clean all my air filters, etc.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just make sure there are some hard wood logs in addition to those soft wood cants, and we will be just fine!

I don't think I saw many unported 272/372s keeping up with the unported 044/440s that were at the last GTG, and there were a lot of them (both 10 & 12 mm).

I also didn't see any orange whipping up on Dr Al's 064!

S/B fun! I'll try and make sure I don't leave any hardware home this time, and that I clean all my air filters, etc.

Sweet!