High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Last minute sub zero firewood gtg

sweetjetskier

Super OPE Member
Local time
1:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looks like a great day was had by all, the prolonged cold snap has thrown off the work schedule so no free time for me to attend, but my 460 arctic would have been welcomed today.

See where things are in the Spring and if a another CT gtg is in the works, my Big Green Egg produces some legendary tasty pulled pork....

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You were close enough on the times Matt, honestly 2 seconds through a huge log ain’t bothering me much if I lost or won. Coulda hit a knot with one saw. They were all strong.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm very disappointed in you guys, First there are no pom poms on yo hats
and no damn vintage saws. Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys get with it or am I going
to have to show you how it's done.

Yes, you need to show us...it’s so easy to forget...
Damn it! Pom poms! I knew I forgot something...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Lee H i had a 181 there..... converted to a 288. that not vintage enough for ya? :)

@sammynancy777 - your 346xp is fixed, the clutch came loose while revving ...then when it tightened back up, it tighted funny against the oiler pinion, and never fully cinched up. ...so the clutch was directly rubbing the drum, and causing the chain to spin at idle. all is fine.

181 is up next for fixin :)

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah it’s sad some places don’t take it to seriously when they’re told a customer has celiac disease. Guess they think it’s just a fad or something.:(

Chuck are you Celiac too? We should start our own thread on Off Topic with food/menu ideas.

Unbelievable what they’ll put in some foods huh?
Like Cheerios for example.
They are labeled as GF (gluten free).
But in fact, they are not! Canada actually made them pull the GF label.

A few months ago (before I learned of this Cheerio situation) I got onto this Cheerio kick. I came home from lunch everyday and had a bowl of cereal. Then maybe another bowl @ bedtime. I felt like *s-word. Headaches, stomach aches....just overall felt like I had been “glutened”. Then we find out about the Cheerio bullchit.....I was SOOO PIZZED.

My Cheerios (Canadian) are all still labeled Gluten Free. I eat them everyday and never an issue. As far as I can tell the controversy is that General Mills won't pay to be "certified" Gluten Free so a certain association in Canada (receives the funds from "Certified" companies) claim GM doesn't do enough to monitor the source of their oats.

Been in the food business for 40 years on and off. When someone asks about gluten or peanut oil I tell them "yup..we got it all over stuff. If you are allergic please do not come". We really have no way to control what our suppliers deliver or when the cooks cross contaminate stuff". Mom and pop businesses suffer so it's safer to just say no.
It's a pizzeria man there is flour everywhere..

It is amazing though, how good some companies are. A local pizza joint advertised a new GF crust so I decided to order tonight. They brought me 2 pizzas because the guy used a dirty pizza cutter on the first one so they remade me another one.

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Chuck are you Celiac too? We should start our own thread on Off Topic with food/menu ideas.

My Cheerios (Canadian) are all still labeled Gluten Free. I eat them everyday and never an issue. As far as I can tell the controversy is that General Mills won't pay to be "certified" Gluten Free so a certain association in Canada (receives the funds from "Certified" companies) claim GM doesn't do enough to monitor the source of their oats.

It is amazing though, how good some companies are. A local pizza joint advertised a new GF crust so I decided to order tonight. They brought me 2 pizzas because the guy used a dirty pizza cutter on the first one so they remade me another one.
Each one comes with a wrapped cutter. We have them placed in each box so the customer knows how it was cut. Used once. Gotta wash hands before you make them. Has to be in a spot in the oven that nothing (pizza peel) can drop flour on it. Latil gets washed and a cheese bin that hasn't been opened yet. Yup we still can't "guaranty" no gluten but we try like mofos.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Dan!! Had a great time. ..sorry I couldn't stay longer.

So....I brought 4 saws.....all broke :(

Lost a starter rope on one...

Aftermarket chainbrake broke on one....

Clutch needle bearing on one....

And I think a new carb would be good on the 372....

Damn thing runs good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what have I been saying? just sayin:):risas3:

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
well, the starter rope looks to be 30 years old... so... yeah. i'm blaming Mason for that one

the clutch coming loose doesn't surprise me...

the busted AM flag doesn't really surprise me either, I have the muff hugely opened up and its pretty tight against the flag. ....which obviously was very cold otherwise.

the 372 being wonky ... well... maybe I kitted the carb wrong, maybe its a bad coil. I dunno. darn thing stalls out mid cut. feels like it isn't getting fuel ... though that can also be an ignition issue.

all of these are super fresh builds. i literally put gas in the 372 for the first time today, as well as the 346xp.

i know i know... yer just sayin

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe a bad coil Matt? Maybe a wire has a small cut and goes to ground and shorts out? Just thinking outloud.