You Wood Hauler

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
4:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Naturally, Mama was mad as absolute hell at first. As usual when you been dragging stuff home for 50 years asking Mommy can I keep him?

Black Labs, snapping turtles, old trucks. Haha you know it. Well yeah she was mad here we go again, pullin the bed to scour the fuel tank and replace the sending unit, Another new ECM, another tune up, battery, brakes, tires,,,....but I love the old girl almost as much as I love Mama.
Just the last hog red oak I hauled home in this thing was nine loads of over one ton each. I do that all the time. During the pandemic I hauled 25 tons of composted horse doo in the old girl. I drive it to work and groceries, too. If you love them, they never say die. It gives me a boner the way a 660 Stihl fits the curve of the bedliner like Dodge engineers knew you were gonna haul one.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It takes 80-84 five gallon buckets of medium moisture composted horse poo to make n approximate ton load of doo + or - . Probably erring on the low side as that is one hell of a heap doing something like that by hand.
Mama is snoring up a damn storm that’s why I’m on here at 3 AM telling you how much hoseshit weighs.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
2D2FD65B-F32A-45F3-A85B-6F7A5EA25330.jpeg Thanks Boss. I love the wheels on your truck. Dodge doin’ the Studebaker retro was one of the only fantastic developments in the ‘90s. A real benchmark. Nope she’s like it came off the line. The pitcher on our high school baseball team had the truck. His Dad bought it new and used it until he got Lou Gehrig’s disease so bad he couldn’t walk. Not one thing I’ve found had been replaced. Garages work wonders. Even prevented the dash from cracking.

Barn Shop

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It takes 80-84 five gallon buckets of medium moisture composted horse poo to make n approximate ton load of doo + or - . Probably erring on the low side as that is one hell of a heap doing something like that by hand.
Mama is snoring up a damn storm that’s why I’m on here at 3 AM telling you how much hoseshit weighs.

Funny as *s-word