Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's roughly the style of trailer I'm going to get. I'd like to have the GN version, but, there's something to be said for a trailer that any of the trucks/SUVs can latch on to and drag if needed... I just want the flat deck for ease of loading/unloading and to be able to use as a mobile platform if/when needed. Kind of a Swiss Army trailer. Now, if it could also dump...

I sort of happened into that trailer. I was shopping for a regular skid steer trailer and found this one for only a few dollars more. It's a 22' deck with two 7k axles. It puts the tractor up pretty high and it'd be tough to get a car on it because of the angles of the ramps. Besides that, though, I love it. Tows real well and it's super easy to load. I would have already destroyed fenders if i had them.

Crzybowhntr

Apprentice Slacker
Local time
4:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's roughly the style of trailer I'm going to get. I'd like to have the GN version, but, there's something to be said for a trailer that any of the trucks/SUVs can latch on to and drag if needed... I just want the flat deck for ease of loading/unloading and to be able to use as a mobile platform if/when needed. Kind of a Swiss Army trailer. Now, if it could also dump...

Looks like a snapping turtle coming out of the truck bed.

Sierrawoodsman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
1d03581e165aa7f809a6757d4e68159a.jpg
e37276173c0a603cf586c7be037d2cc9.jpg
1521789080fc462be44ce377c557d238.jpg

My 2-cord wood hauler set up.
Also am a proud owner of a motarized wheelbarrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought the tractor a few years ago, when I got tired of living without a FEL. It's an inexpensive, no frills, 45hp Mahindra 4530. I wanted Green but for the difference in price and the amount it gets used (50hrs a year), this will do fine.
My firewood processing area is 1/2 mile from the house, so this combo works well. I also have a 16' dual axle trailer but the little one sees the most use. It's a lot easier to maneuver in tight places.
image.jpg

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought the tractor a few years ago, when I got tired of living without a FEL. It's an inexpensive, no frills, 45hp Mahindra 4530. I wanted Green but for the difference in price and the amount it gets used (50hrs a year), this will do fine.
My firewood processing area is 1/2 mile from the house, so this combo works well. I also have a 16' dual axle trailer but the little one sees the most use. It's a lot easier to maneuver in tight places.
View attachment 51248

I'd love to have a tractor like that! You could paint it purple for all I care.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It
What’s in your W-Series Brush Ape?

It’s the first Intercooled 12 Valve that ever shipped boss. My Dad was ordering it and they told him if he waited a week or something he could have the latest upgrade and be the first guy to roll outta the plant. I’m sure he didn’t know what it meant but of course he snagged it.