Who has been affected by the corona crap

Nathan lassley

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our department just announced that all camp grounds statewide are closed until further notice but we will continue working.

All 280 state parks have closed to vehicular traffic...We found out from the departments Facebook account at 8am because the email went to people who are off on weekends so we had to stay open an extra day because people were out hiking or on the water by the time we found out.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
6:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lord, I promise and hope to never take things for granted after all this clears.
Often times I just do not realize how good we have it here in the USA.
Keep my OPE brothers safe from this virus and their families.
Help us to help one another as much as we possibly can.
In Jesus name...

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still 40 hours a week. Make shipping material for thermo Fisher to ship covid 19 tests in. They say they can produce 5 million test a week. If that's true were gona be slammed till this thing is over.
'Thank you!' - we often don't appreciate all the people and companies involved in this response.

Philbert

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Overall Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by County
County
Cases Deaths
Allegan 5
Antrim 4
Arenac 1
Barry 4
Bay 16
Berrien 40 1
Branch 5
Calhoun 25
Cass 6 1
Charlevoix 5
Cheboygan 3
Chippewa 1
Clare 1
Clinton 43 1
Crawford 1
Delta 4
Detroit City 2858 101
Dickinson 1
Eaton 37 1
Emmet 6 1
Genesee 349 10
Gladwin 2
Gogebic 3 1
Grand Traverse 9 2
Gratiot 5
Hillsdale 24 1
Houghton 1
Huron 4
Ingham 128 1
Ionia 5
Iosco 1
Isabella 8 1
Jackson 67 2
Kalamazoo 34 1
Kalkaska 7 1
Kent 125 2
Lapeer 21
Leelanau 1
Lenawee 24
Livingston 113 2
Mackinac 1
Macomb 1332 58
Manistee 1
Marquette 5
Mecosta 3 1
Midland 15
Missaukee 1 1
Monroe 79
Montcalm 10
Muskegon 26 2
Newaygo 2
Oakland 2183 119
Oceana 2
Ogemaw 2
Osceola 3
Oscoda 2
Otsego 19
Ottawa 35
Roscommon 1
Saginaw 82
Sanilac 8 1
Shiawassee 17
St. Clair 53
St. Joseph 8
Tuscola 14 2
Van Buren 12 1
Washtenaw 438 8
Wayne 2211 93
Wexford 3
Other* 166
Out of State 48 1
Unknown 12
Total

City of Detroit and Wayne County are reported separately.

Al

quietfly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My company( a hotel chain) laid off all of the contractors, (including me) furloughed 25% of the fulltime staff for at least 90 days and reduced the pay of the remaining staff by 50%. total layoffs and furlough over 20k workers. If this goes another 8-10 weeks like they say, plenty of folks are going to be in trouble. :(

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
11:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Missouri finally instituted a stay at home order, earlier today.
Maybe these idiots will leave their families at home, when they go to the store now.
People here aren't taking any of this seriously. Maybe after a bunch of them die, they'll pay attention.
The police in St. Louis have been breaking up basketball games at the parks. The City finally had to close all of the parks.

Unfortunately, these ass clowns are going to be the ones screaming the loudest, when they or a family member, doesn't have access to a ventilator, because the government didn't do a good enough job of protecting them from themselves.

Unless the government shuts EVERYTHING down, I don't see things getting a lot better.
I'm still having a hard time understanding how a liquor store is a necessary business.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Missouri finally instituted a stay at home order, earlier today.
Maybe these idiots will leave their families at home, when they go to the store now.
People here aren't taking any of this seriously. Maybe after a bunch of them die, they'll pay attention.
The police in St. Louis have been breaking up basketball games at the parks. The City finally had to close all of the parks.

Unfortunately, these ass clowns are going to be the ones screaming the loudest, when they or a family member, doesn't have access to a ventilator, because the government didn't do a good enough job of protecting them from themselves.

Unless the government shuts EVERYTHING down, I don't see things getting a lot better.
I'm still having a hard time understanding how a liquor store is a necessary business.

My kids have not left the property since the 15th of March. Only one of use goes to the grocery store when needed. I go to work and home.

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My kids have not left the property since the 15th of March. Only one of use goes to the grocery store when needed. I go to work and home.
We're in the same boat.
If I don't have to be out and about for work, I stay at home. My wife hasn't been anywhere other than from home to work, for a couple of weeks.

Eddie Southgate

One Step Ahead Of The Law
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Southern Middle Tennessee and Hillsboro Alabama
Country flag
Been off two weeks and got a message today telling me to go online and apply for my layoff money from the state to cover the next 3-4 weeks minimum . Alabama is talking about shutting everything down but grocery stores and medical facilities . Never seen anything like this in all my years . Everybody is acting like this is the first Virus that's ever hit this country .

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had 3 jobs canceled or pushed out til fall. I’m working again but Maryland has closed all campgrounds if you weren’t already set up and nowhere else to go. I’m not sure how this is going to work the next few weeks.

Eddie Southgate

One Step Ahead Of The Law
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Southern Middle Tennessee and Hillsboro Alabama
Country flag
Hopefully by the end of this month we will all be back to work . Gas is down to $1.78 around here but most folks in the area are out just like me and cant buy any more of it now than they could when it was almost $4 a gallon .

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Went to the little Walmart Marketplace grocery store couple of miles from the house yesterday...folks in there with two/three teenage kids running around like they ain’t missed a beat...damn fools. Got my few things and got the hell outta there...was the first time I’ve been beyond my mailbox in two weeks.

Bjorn

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi, I think the Corona virus is going to Continue for a long time. 8-10 month mabee any longer. It Will come back When all AirPorts open again and people is Moving around in the world again. Many people have had the virus without feeling sick. I had the virus and was only a little sick like a usually cold. So many people can spread the virus without Nowing it. Regards Bjorn

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi, I think the Corona virus is going to Continue for a long time. 8-10 month mabee any longer. It Will come back When all AirPorts open again and people is Moving around in the world again. Many people have had the virus without feeling sick. I had the virus and was only a little sick like a usually cold. So many people can spread the virus without Nowing it. Regards Bjorn

I would be willing to bet my farm that you are correct. This is not a hoax.

What so many folks are missing is the "Novel" part of this Coronavirus. That means we have no immunity or resistance to this virus.

None......nada......zero.....zip.

When Europeans first came to North America they brought with them viruses such as the common cold that killed scores of Native Americans. They had no immunity to the common cold.

Now we are the Native Americans that have no immunity.

I hope those of us who aren't taking this seriously because we live in rural or remote areas will read more about how this simple virus is killing people all over the world simply because their bodies cannot produce antibodies to fight it. Turn off the talking heads, and read. Forget your biases and read the things you wouldn't normally read.

Yes......some folks only suffer mild symptoms, while others have their lungs fill with fluid and the drown. I'd hope that we all, as caring humans would think of those who will die rather than ourselves at this point. Kids will lose their parents and grandparents if we can't find a way to control the spread of this virus.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would be willing to bet my farm that you are correct. This is not a hoax.

What so many folks are missing is the "Novel" part of this Coronavirus. That means we have no immunity or resistance to this virus.

None......nada......zero.....zip.

When Europeans first came to North America they brought with them viruses such as the common cold that killed scores of Native Americans. They had no immunity to the common cold.

Now we are the Native Americans that have no immunity.

I hope those of us who aren't taking this seriously because we live in rural or remote areas will read more about how this simple virus is killing people all over the world simply because their bodies cannot produce antibodies to fight it. Turn off the talking heads, and read. Forget your biases and read the things you wouldn't normally read.

Yes......some folks only suffer mild symptoms, while others have their lungs fill with fluid and the drown. I'd hope that we all, as caring humans would think of those who will die rather than ourselves at this point. Kids will lose their parents and grandparents if we can't find a way to control the spread of this virus.
Well sed...