What's on your bench?

rogue60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Finally the money pit is done am looking forward to riding it on the stopper! lol. I can't start it yet waiting on a flywheel key damn it.
I might build a matching green KX ms660 next hmmm...

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
2:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Dought

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Double edit, "Doubt" sorry my mother was a school teacher, it's a bad habit.. plus I gots auto correct it makes me smarter! I even got to move up to the full size bus after I got that auto correct...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
361 that blew a plug and stripped threads that will need a cylinder. I don't care for helicoils in a cylinderView attachment 72417
I agree 100% , I've always felt like Helicoils are a temporary emergency fix at best. When I used to ride Shovelhead's regularly the exhaust bolt would regularly work itself out,after 1-2 times trying Helicoils I started loctiting a stud in place of the standard bolt,never to have a problem again...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Finally the money pit is done am looking forward to riding it on the stopper! lol. I can't start it yet waiting on a flywheel key damn it.
I might build a matching green KX ms660 next hmmm...

View attachment 72435 View attachment 72436 View attachment 72437 View attachment 72438
Man that is sharp,what year is it?
I wish my 500 looked that good!
This makes me want to swap back to
the reg. green tank and get rid of my
big old desert tank, did you find that tank
new? Kawasaki or aftermarket? Are the rest of your plastics OEM or Aftermarket? Again a very good looking bike,stay safe and have FUN... Matt

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've corrupted my auto correct lol
I know mine will ask me if I want to add this to the dictionary?
I don't think it's because it thinks that I am so smart that I've made up some great new words, it probably thinks that I such a big dummy that there's no hope,so if you can't beat em, join em.
Kind of depressing when your auto correct has formed the same general opinion of you as the rest of the world has.....

agee.ronaldj

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I know mine will ask me if I want to add this to the dictionary?
I don't think it's because it thinks that I am so smart that I've made up some great new words, it probably thinks that I such a big dummy that there's no hope,so if you can't beat em, join em.
Kind of depressing when your auto correct has formed the same general opinion of you as the rest of the world has.....

That's no worse than the dictionary companies adding words because of how often they are used. That seems odd to me but every language evolves I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk