JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 1964 beetle motor. Doing a Holley 2 barrel conversion.View attachment 269381
I dont know how attached u r to the Bug Mike, but all im seeing is one hell of a backpack leaf blower in the making:D

What cc is that? I remember they made a few different sizes. Like 1400-1600 cc? We have a JC Whitney within a few hrs from here and i remember as a youngin getting the VW edition catalog. Seemed like u could build one from scratch from that magazine. Me and a buddy road tripped it there hoping to find the North pole and all the elves making VW parts. In reality it was an 8x12 room with a counter wer u ordered parts. Still traumatized:D

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another one bites the dust .Echo GT 1100 weed wacker .Damned thing acts like it leans out after being under load a while ,might be a seal .Back in the shed until next spring .
Next up Poulan 2 cuber model 2075 ,freebie .Probably a carb rebuild, fuel lines , filter .Another dinky little Walbro carb and I think I'm out of kits .Actually it's a pretty clean little saw might make somebody a nice little fire wooder .
It's good thing I have 10 primer bulbs in transit because every one of those little dinky carbs I have has a bad bulb including a couple of spare Stihl blower carbs .

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont know how attached u r to the Bug Mike, but all im seeing is one hell of a backpack leaf blower in the making:D

What cc is that? I remember they made a few different sizes. Like 1400-1600 cc? We have a JC Whitney within a few hrs from here and i remember as a youngin getting the VW edition catalog. Seemed like u could build one from scratch from that magazine. Me and a buddy road tripped it there hoping to find the North pole and all the elves making VW parts. In reality it was an 8x12 room with a counter wer u ordered parts. Still traumatized:D
I don't know the history on the motor, but if it's still stock bore it's a 1967 1500.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag