Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol!!! You remember that one. Well done sir
View attachment 179329

“Put a glide in your stride, a dip in yo' hip and come on up to the mothership” .

georgeclinton-082416-lt.jpg

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the topic of what is on my bench, that list is growing daily.

A. Ferguson tractor with rusted out rim. Already ordered the rim and tube, gonna let the tire shop handle it.

B. Troy Bilt riding mower I sold to a friend that is frackin cursed with electrical problems. He has never been able to mow with it. This is the third and final time he brought it back. I gave him his money back, gonna push it into the boneyard where it can rot for all I care.

C. The same spirits are now infecting my trusty Murray 12hp/38. Have to jump from + to the small post on the terminal to turn it over. I'm going to run a new wire straight from the key switch to the solenoid. If that doesnt fix it, im going to check myself into an asylum.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
5:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the topic of what is on my bench, that list is growing daily.

A. Ferguson tractor with rusted out rim. Already ordered the rim and tube, gonna let the tire shop handle it.

B. Troy Bilt riding mower I sold to a friend that is frackin cursed with electrical problems. He has never been able to mow with it. This is the third and final time he brought it back. I gave him his money back, gonna push it into the boneyard where it can rot for all I care.

C. The same spirits are now infecting my trusty Murray 12hp/38. Have to jump from + to the small post on the terminal to turn it over. I'm going to run a new wire straight from the key switch to the solenoid. If that doesnt fix it, im going to check myself into an asylum.

I had one do that. The key was still needed to start and stop the motor but an auxiliary starter button was added to get it to turn over.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had one do that. The key was still needed to start and stop the motor but an auxiliary starter button was added to get it to turn over.

Had a JD 737 ZTR that was the same way. Replaced the switch, chased the wires to the starter solenoid, replaced the solenoid.... still wouldn’t work. Added the push button and it is reliable now.